Reviews for Prophecy of Brothers
es una lastima que no la sigas pues la historia es muy interesante
Person chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Not to be rude or anything but -sama is a suffix.(0_0)
Siriusly Ironic chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
I tried the link but it is broken. ;-;
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
Looking forward to the revision, though I do like this. I don't mind ooc-ness and you didn't have a ton of mistakes :) One I did notice was that you tended to say 'bare a child' and I think 'bear a child' is what you want; 'bare' is for 'his bare skin' or 'bared fangs' Yeah, you really didn't have many mistakes :)

On this chap, the name of the sites you recommend for yaoi films didn't show up. They like to just take out sites and links, so it is blank after 'go to '
I'd LOVE to know where I can find some yaoi films, dear! I also plan to check out your other work when I have time :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
Awww! The baby is here!

omg lmao 'Sessh you fucked me into labor!' (hot scene by the way! Mirrors are awesome ;)

oh sweet sadistic shit! Naraku knows!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
omg Kags..in the liquor store..in bunny slippers! lmafao! omg I think I broke something from laughing..
Aww, must seek the full lemons elsewhere *pouts* hey I hope the unedited version has an instance of Sess almost being 'fucked to death' lol!
Yeah, Sesshomarufreak needs her lemons!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 8/6/2015
This was so very nice, and yet..I find I must go elsewhere to find the full version of their wedding night? I will go find it, but awww, it makes me lose momentum when I have to look elsewhere for the 'untamed' version of a lemon.
Cool that you're abiding by the site's rules, but take a look around sometime. It's not vital *shrugs*

Anyways, loved this chap, and omg Shippo heard them lmao!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
Yay! Inu sounds so pretty (and no I'm not one of those fangirls that like putting them in drag lol!)

omg it's gonna happen! *squeals and falls out of chair*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
*nods approvingly* Good girl, Kagome. You may live.
(I have a firm belief that in ANY yaoi story, she can either be happy for them, or she can die)
I am glad she seems happy for Inu :) Even be his Maiden-in-Waiting, awww!

Ohhh, my, Sess is ready to lose his shit all over Inu, ain't he? And the dreams are evolving...oh yes!

Can't wait to see the ceremony, but looking forward to that night even more ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Man, that was close lol! Totally thought they were gonna do it! Hot make-out session though!

Aww, Sess's story was sad, but I found it interesting that he said he would welcome Inu's seed. I love when good little boys take turns ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
I find myself hoping that Sess overheard their convo *waggles eyebrows*

Hmm, I hope Sess figures out that Shippo is afraid of him, and maybe wants to change that. Would go a long way to getting Inu to trust him...
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
*shiver* Oh my! Well, that got interesting quickly! Can't wait to read more ;) I'm sooo hoping you got lemons in here...
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Oooh! A vision, hmm? Quite intriguing!
Oh, and Sess is being affected, too. Though it seems like Inu's being affected worse. Sounds like he's in bad shape.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

-sama (I think that's a suffix, not a prefix. I might be wrong *shrugs*)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Very interesting! I am liking this already; SessxInu, sounds like there might be some Kagome bashing, and a hint of mystery, although we know who the elusive 'he' is lol!

Some grammatical mistakes, not too big or too many :)
Edith47 chapter 11 . 5/24/2015
haven't found the sequel
have you started/completed it yet?