Reviews for Soak, shake, splash and quake
BZBaby chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
LMAO! Awesome.
i regret everything chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I cannot find better words to say, other than I love this. :D
Junipertree chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Freaky. O.o
starflashed chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
So cool- I like your writing. :) Xigbar and Axel are both a little fucked up; I like them together. The part when Axel starts "crying" is especially good. I like how maybe it's roleplay, maybe it isn't, but either way it's a little disturbing... you definitely brought out their creepy sides. Hah. :p Really nice job on this!
soleilnoire chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
It's horrible and fucked up and cool and smexy. I likes it a lot.
Angelus Eros Weiss chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
YAY! Xigbar x Axel! YAY FOR CRACK PAIRINGS!
yaoi-is-wowie21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
This thing may have some kind of mental retardation, but it's some AWESOME kind of mental retardation. Seriously, why does your 'suckiest' writing still own all?
god-is-undead chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Barring the fact that when you've only got one eye you can't really double up vision anymore, it was really good. :) REALLY good.
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
UM. you blow my mind away xD
Idiotichobo chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
hide and seek is so much better with a gun

lots of love for this unique pairing
Falaphesian chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Wow! Impressive is the only word I can think of. Great oneshot. Disturbing oneshot. But amazingly written and just really damn well done. You may not know what's going on- none of us may know what's going on- but whatever it is, it's good. :O Can't say anything else but bravo.
archy the cockroach chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
...*gibbers incoherently*

i still love your writing. holy shit, i'm going to go curl up into a little ball and wish i had any talent at all.

LOVE,

archy
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Pretty damn random. But it still shows a good take on what Xigbar and Axel's sexing time would be like. Heh I can't help but like Axel in this. Shows just how much of a cunning prick he is, which I love.

I also really like the style you wrote this in, very, very pretty.

Please write more son!