Reviews for Sol's Prophecy
OMNISENSE95 chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
True. FYI, the theory that Felix and Sheba are romantically involved is called LighthouseShipping, not SandShipping.
ROFLMFAO chapter 20 . 2/2/2010
loled so hard at good night douche bag
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
two things you crazy?... 2. 4TH WALL OWNED
Hadokken chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
...Why would a vertebrae with 8 limbs be impossible?
Cyberchao X chapter 23 . 10/3/2008
LOL, loved it. I'll have to check out your stuff and Mima-chan's, too.
Cyberchao X chapter 22 . 10/3/2008
So Felix was the martyr...You're a very talented writer. Major character death is something else that I've never had the strength to do...although I did do a very nice fake at one point, lasted nearly forty chapters. Okay, technically not FORTY, but forty by the chapter numbers. There were a bunch of missing chapters.

Sh**, I'm talking about myself again instead of you. Sorry!
Cyberchao X chapter 21 . 10/3/2008
Oh no, so close to the end?
Cyberchao X chapter 20 . 10/3/2008
You're good at writing previews of next time. Also, you actually have characters in love fight with each other. I've never quite been able to master that...I'm too soft. Wait...maybe I have. I don't know.
Cyberchao X chapter 19 . 10/3/2008
Well, at least MOST of our couples are back together...
Cyberchao X chapter 18 . 10/3/2008
This is getting pretty silly. Pictu and Piers are so cute together, and Rona is funny. And Tag is just as hyper.
Cyberchao X chapter 17 . 10/3/2008
Lengthening chapters is not a bad thing. I used to constantly make super-short chapters, and I'm only now starting to get better at it. (Though I still take long breaks from writing...) So, Gomi's dead, and Isaac's the new leader of the runeisks. Awesome.
Cyberchao X chapter 16 . 10/3/2008
Funny. I like it.
Cyberchao X chapter 15 . 10/2/2008
Yes, Rona is what is known as the "Moment Killer".
Cyberchao X chapter 14 . 10/1/2008

Sorry, I'm just a huge fan of the Felix/Sheba ship.
Cyberchao X chapter 13 . 10/1/2008