Reviews for Tender Love
Kksnowbud chapter 32 . 6/18
Most amazing storie ever.
Would of liked to see inuyasha trained in combat a little more and her powers more developing to add spice to the storie and mysteries and more demonic power in her so she's sneaky and more mysterious.
Overall it was great
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
'Until now the story seems to be very interesting. I am going to stick around for sure xD Good luck to bear with me till' the end.
Good point: the story is interesting. I like the long chapters and descriptions and the fact that there's going to be more to the story than just "They married, fel in loe and had ". You also seem to either : Be vey familiar with chinese and japenese custins or Have invested a lot of time in research for this. I line to read someone who seems to know what he's talking about.
Bad Point: very often, I noticed that you'll start a paragraphe or a sentence by using past tense then switch to present, and switch back to past. While it doesn't stop from understanding the stoy its very annoying to see. Hum, I think there was something else but I forgot so... It shouldn't have been that important heh? Thank for. posting his story.
Sorry if I made a mistake while posting this. :) Not really my first language.
arifacandlelight chapter 32 . 7/26/2014
love it.. _…thanks for writing.. but do you consider writing mpreg for sessinu? of course inuyasha the one pregnant..._
DaNotSoOtaku chapter 32 . 7/15/2014
I like it.
Lady Ciel Michaelis chapter 21 . 5/18/2014
Goshinki didn't make the sword in the first place . well not in the anime
Mashkai30 chapter 32 . 2/21/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
zeandera chapter 32 . 7/13/2013
I think you have out done yourself in writing this inu/sessh fix it was and is very enjoyable to read .
MusicAngel13 chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
sya and inuyasha every goneing o be friends or what
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This story is shallowly written with no depth to it. Your writing is sometimes formal, and at other times very informal. It's as though you can't make up your mind. Your main characters are Mary Sues. It's very hard to like or relate to any of them. You have a good vocabulary, but you use words as though you don't quite know their meanings, so your writing seems immature.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
loves
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 32 . 1/5/2013
i love it it's really really really great
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
it's great
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
it is really great nightt
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 8 . 12/28/2012