Reviews for What Forever Will Be
Silverian Rose chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
i cant believe until today that i havent read your stories before! these are awesome stories! i love them all, your dasey rocks!
MaybeBaby27 chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
I absolutely adore stories that involve Derek crashing Casey's wedding. And this was a fantastic version of that. I don't even know how exactly to express how I feel about this story, but I hope that by my review and the fact that I favorited it, you'll get how much I like it.
princetongirl chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
loved it update soon
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Nice. I like your writing style.
Listen.To.Your.Heartx3 chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
that was SO good, I don't see why you disliked it so much:P but hm what's up with edwin and lizzie? i, personally, thought it was brilliant. great job:)
BrittanyOXYMORON chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
That was cuute.

I loved it.

..If only it would really happen in LWD; but we all know it's Disney.
melissa chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
its good although i wish i knew what lizzie and edwin wanted to tell them is this the end ? jus wonderin cause im awfully curious other wise it was a fun story to read
ForbiddenEmotion chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
xxcloudedskysxx chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
it was really good.

sweet and a bit sad-

but what about lizzie and edwin?
Lilia chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
bravo! i thought this was very well done. a very good two shot. i enjoyed it. i also loved ur angle on both of their points of views. can't wait to read more from you!
Hopes2High chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
What were Edwin and Lizzie going to say! I guess we may never know, anyways great story!
Ashley chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
great story! i loved it! i hope you Update your other stories soon!
Beeeezus chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
I loved it and as soon as I IM you back, I'm going to ask you Edwin and Lizzie's news because I want to know that. Well I love Derek and Casey, very cute, but then again, I love everything you write!

Good work, again!
ShiningCrane chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
OMG are lizzie and edwin dating? O well. This story is awesome hope you update soon!
Saunerbug chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
Aw. this was perfect! please update soon! )