Reviews for What You Need
Ayakafic chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Oh steaming! I'm glad I don't have a shower or it'd be unbearable after a story like this... or wait, what'll happen if you write one similar including a bathtub!(not that Jordan has one but...) ... well well.

Anyway, christmas or new year aside, these stories are the best candy pieces out there! Keep them up!
lbcjfan chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I think that was an early Christmas present. So I want more!

Keep writing, they are great! (Just the way I like them)
RT4ever chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Totally great story.

What else is there to say D
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
*fans self*Wo.

Nyn, you are spoiling me rotten!

Just a lovely fic. I can see their big smiles at the end.

Reminds me of a time in my life...

Well, hey, any wj gifts you give, PWP or not are ALWAYS APPRECIATED! I'm hoping the Christmas season will be very long this year :) T-H-A-N-K-S
DaniJay chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Whoa! Where is my husband when I need him! Lol.

Keep sending the early christmas presents.

DJ
djc321 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Christmas in August! A great little stress reliever the night before auditions for next semester! (Loved it, can't you tell)
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
wo... the temperature inside now matches the sultry air outside..

thanks for sharing your... musings... while your life is chaos!
cdncjfan chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Steamy hot! I love these little gifts. You write J/W's intimate moments so well. This will be a reread for sure! And I hope things have settled down for you after the rough days you had...Take care...Rhoda
can-can-can chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I don't know about early Christmas present as that's pretty darned early LOL - but I'll view that as an early birthday present. :)

Thank you for the hot-one-shot. :) It was... uh... yeah. Good.

I think I'll head to the shower now... oh, wait- that will only remind me... What to do?

Great job! Oh, and sorry to hear about the rough past few days. Hoping your days improve. :)
Eireish chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Love this enchanting little giftie – and please keep them coming. I’m very sorry to hear you needed the mental break, but I’m thrilled with the product. Thank you.
jmkw chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Plots? We don't need no stinking plots!
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Christmas has come early this year. I love this. These little pieces of fluff you keep writing always distract me from the stress in my life. Sometimes after a really bad day at work I have to reread them. This is one of those stories that is so amazing that each time I read it, I'll love it more. It's hot, yet sweet. I love the lack of angst. I love that they're just together, with no discussion of how they got there. You did great with this and I can't wait to see what else you write.