Reviews for Until It Sleeps
Lilly Emerald chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
i havent read any l j smith in a long time but i used to really like her an for some reason felt like coming back to this section of fan fiction site! glad i did looks like a good story so far
Darklight Shadow chapter 21 . 4/18/2008
I guess I managed to finish the whole thing after all! The ending was so freaking sweet! Aiden gave me an impression of someone selfish, but in the end he truly changed for the better by going back to help Lex! And the reappearance of Eve surprised me. I thought she was just a piece of Aiden's imagination. Are you going to do a story of Aiden? About how he passes through his days in the cell, how he gains his freedom, those suicide missions and then happily-ever-after with Eve? I hope you do! And hopefully Aiden has truly repent! If I have to rate your story, I will give you five stars! That's just how awesome you are! Seriously, try to publish your stories! Don't be afraid of rejections! Even Lex got over her scary past with Zarek, I'm sure you'd be able to get over simple rejections as well! :D
Darklight Shadow chapter 14 . 4/18/2008
Hey, I'm back again! I'm so sorry for being such a terrible reviewer and didn't leave you nice reviews for months. But I think I'm back now! :D I don't think I would be able to read the rest of this story tonight, but I'll make sure I get them done soon! Anyway, this chapter was as good as usual! What's with Aiden's messed-up flashbacks of Eve and Lex? It's like all their tragedies have been mixed up! Anyway, you should consider publishing your story! They are really enjoyable! Though I should say your Night World stories are much darker compared to L.J. Smith's. But dark in a goodd way! :P
Anonymous chapter 21 . 10/5/2007
I've read all your Night World fics over the past week (first from TTales, and then I wandered over here for the last one), and I have to say, I'm very impressed. Your characters are exquisitely written, with realistic thoughts, actions, etc, and I was quickly sucked into the story.

I just want to thank you for writing and posting this, and to let you know it really brightened up my week.
enchantednight84 chapter 21 . 8/24/2007
Wow. It's over. Thanks for the happy ending. I completely agree with incarnated-soul. I've gone through a lot of fanfiction and I always love to read yours. Some people just can't get it right, but you get it perfect. It's a joy reading your stories. I'll be on the look out for more of your stories. (BTW, if you ever publish something I will be first in line to buy it)
GaLaXy 30587 chapter 21 . 8/22/2007
THAT IS SOO SIMPLY...PERFECT!:D

the wedding was real cute n i SO luurrvedd Reece's toast."May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past".i hvnt heard this b4,but its lyk real cool:).

MAN u r lyk SO an excellento writer!:D keep it up;)

TaKe CaRe n GuDlUcK 4 all other stories!:)

x:)
incarnated-soul chapter 21 . 8/21/2007
You bet I enjoyed it- because I totally agree with Lex and Reece: it was most definitely perfect. Its such a nice way to end the story with the wedding- and how you show us that Reece and Lex are really working things through- it was just heart warmingly brilliant.

And as for you not wanting to leave Aiden down in that cell- I couldn't be more happy. His part was just perfect for him. The whole you know, he did push ups...he sobbed...he slept. It was really quite sad but also not sad because of the whole Eve thing. I am so glad they have a possible future together- I couldn't have asked for more really.

I don't know what else to say- what does one say when a very treasure, loved, enjoyed, valued story comes to a close? Beats me.

I won't despair at its ending because it was just so beautiful and all the characters deserved to have their happy ending but I will be sad that it has ended. Did you notice that it took you almost exactly a year to finish- that's really cool- it's like it's meant to be that way.

You know what I'm going to miss leaving you reviews too. But morew importantly I'm going to miss your brilliant NW stories- you are one of the best plotters I have had the fortune to read. Your plots are amazing and the twists and the intricacy of them always never fails to faze me. And your characters are something else entirely. You make us love them, hate them, care for them- so much that sometimes we want to hit them repeatedly over the head- they're all so real and 3D- you really have a talent. I am definitely going to miss this story and this set of characters- they have been a very enjoyable, refreshing, and at times scary ride.

I know I sound cheesy but what the heck I'm allowed to aren't I? Oh, I loved the fact that your epilogue wasn't really cheesy but was still cheery.

Your stories are definitely one of my favourites and I foresee a few re-reads aoming along in the future.

I'm looking forward to reading you FP story- I like ED stories and I'm sure that yours will be great. Will you keep us posted on this account? I'd really love to read it.

Ok, I'll be heading oof for the last time from here. Thankyou for writing such a brilliant story- it has in some days been my shining light and I have always looked forward to reading it. Bye (for now)! _
incarnated-soul chapter 20 . 8/4/2007
OMG! I *squealed* out loud- and I don't normally squeal- when Eve said she had the chance to be reborn! I'm squaealing as I write this- with this big goofy grin on my face. I loved it! Thankyou, thankyou so much for the happy endings- and no it was NOT sickly sweet at all- it was just right, and rightly deserved too! I'm so happy- scarily so, taking in account that I'm happy on the behalf of fictional characters- but what the hell, in some parallel dimension they probably do exist- so I really do appreciate the happy ending. I'm so excited about it even though I know you're not going to write another story for them -all of them- I'm still so excited for their second chances- especially Aiden and Eve.

Truthfully, I did fully expect Lex and Reece to make amends and start off together- but the amazing surprise was Aiden and Eve. I love you for bringing her back- I'm giddy just thinking about it. It was so god. I just feel like laughing and smiling.

You know even if you didn't write an epilogue, it would be perfect but i am very much looking forward to it. I'm so happy for Aiden- he has something to live for. its like he has found direction in life again- a good, right one- not like working for Angie or even Daybreak, I'm really happy for him- and even happier that him and Lex didn't get together. I always did think they would be a disaster- and Lex seems to share my sentiments so it's all good.

I very much liked how you did the consoling, understading talk between Lex and Reece. It was really good and it just suited them. It must have been difficult to write it- I can only imagine how much- but you did it exceptionally well- not that I expected any less from you.

I like how you answered my questions from the last review in the beginning of the chapter- about Reece inheriting Zarek's power- clears most things for me.

And yay for Karissa and Nick, they just deserve a happy ending. Its so cool how much they love each other despite not being soulmates- I like that.

Ahh, Lindsay, dear Lindsay- she still harbouring a crush for Reece? :D I liked how you ended things with her aswell- the goodbye. It wasn't soppy at all, just perfect really. I do wish her well.

I do have to admit that I loved Aiden's part more than lex and Reece- which is surprising as I didn't think I would but there you go. I can't express enough joy at the outcome of the story. I've loved everything about it, the plot, the twists, the drama, the heartache, and last but never least, the characters. They are just so memorable, I'll never forget any of them. I've got to run off right now. But I so approve of the happy ending. Thanks. shall be eagerly waiting for the epilogue, ever since my hols I've been checking my inbox with the hope for an alert from you. You never fail to deliver.

Update soon. And shed more light on your next original story?
enchantednight84 chapter 20 . 8/1/2007
Thank you. Such an amazing story. It's just perfect. ! :)

Please keep writing. Your style is great and I want to read more.
GaLaXy 30587 chapter 20 . 7/31/2007
WOW!the waitt was SOO worth it!:D

that was AWESOME!a real good happy glad that Eve came back n Aiden has another chance with her!n Lex and Reece were great!All good!;)

this storys been real good n i cant wait for the epilogue comin up!(hope its gona be sooner than this chapter;))

UPDATE ASAP PLZ!:-)

XX
Daugain chapter 19 . 7/5/2007
I didn't review because I just had to wait and read the aftermath, but I felt like I was right there with Lex, driving that stake in. The end of Zarek was pretty overwhelming... the scenes of him and Lex meeting each other again was incredibly intense. Well, you created him, and you finished him, thank god! Hmm, I don't want it to be only one more chapter! I hope Lex and Reese could continue to crop up in future stories... sequels... Anyway, there's still the proper talk between Lex and Reese to come that I've all been waiting for... :D
CalliopeMused chapter 19 . 7/3/2007
Loved it, loved it, loved it! (sings) Seriously, I'm hyper. I was cut off from civilization and working my insane two-hours-off-a-day/six hours sleep job, and I come home to this? You, m'dear, are absolutely amazing and I wish I could write action the way you do. The characters change for reason, whether it's time or an event. I'm also very, very happy to see how Lex is ending up- the girl deserved this, and Karissa cracked me up this chapter. Nick, too, but she is amazingly manipulative.

Do you have your eye on original fic? At this point, all you're borrowing from Ms. Smith is some background info. You have characters and the plot down.
enchantednight84 chapter 19 . 7/1/2007
Thank you for the new chapter. Amazing...

I just love happy endings... Please? Pretty Please?
incarnated-soul chapter 19 . 6/28/2007
Sniffle wah from me too. I don't want it to end- what will I read after this is finished? Thats it- you have to hurry and think about your next story soon. I have to survive in this brutal world where stories have no plots and have extremely non good writing! :D

Aww Aiden. Well he certainly did do the right thing in the end, I suppose having a conscience means that does happen occassionally. But does this mean that we've seen the end of him or will he be appearing in the last chapter too? Anyhow, I'm positive Eve would have been very proud of Aiden's recent decisions and it makes me smile to think of that. It's quite sad though that it has to be so tragic for them- even though Eve died a stoy ago, I've always rooted for them two. I never really felt that Lex and Aiden were right for each other- mainly because Reece was already there- but it was like Eve was always hanging there at the back of my conscience.

I love the part when Lex mind speaks to Aiden and he misundersatnds why she is doing it. That was really really good. And it also helps us to see how even though it hasn't been long, just Zarek dying and not being there is changing Lex for the better.

Ooh before I forhget i really liked the 'no strings attached' and but we forgot about thhe one string we had no control over- clever! I adore little things like that. I felt so sad for Aiden- that he actually had some hope left when he asked Lex whether she was leaving Reece for him- it also shows how much he has really changed and also how much past events and recent ones have influenced him and shaped him to be the new Aiden. I mean he came back- though I never for one second doubted it- and that is a big change. I bet the old Aiden would have just walked away and maybe eventually come to a 'what if' situation. I suppose its also because with Eve, he was really too wrapped up with betrayal, power and greed to be really emotionally involved with Eve. I think Aiden saw Lex almost as a pseudo second chance. And now there really is nothing left for him, poor baby. What will life hold for him other than a prison cell I wonder- you planning to enlighten us further or has your muse not revealed it to you either? ;)

I am happy- positively glowing actually- for Lex and Reece. I mean I know that things aren't going to get better instantly- obviously they have things to sort out- but the atmosphere between them is so relieveing for me. I mean there is so much hope for their future. I hope you do another longer scene for the two of them- I mean its not like they've been together for much in this story so its always delightful to see them together- well read them together anyway.

Well what can I say about Karissa and Nick? I must admit, slightly sheepishly, that I had forgotten them in the struggle with Zarek. But am I happy for them or what! He proosed, he proposed. I love them- they are such a brilliant couple- they totally suit each other. Ahaha hunger strike! That was very clever and funny. but imagine proposing in a prison- it has to make the most unusual places to propose list! I wish you'd write the wedding- like a oneshot or something- that would be better than delightful- with Reece and Lex and maybe even Aiden getting his tankyou card in it. Well...consider it atleast. :D

My poor Reece- how will he adapt to being a vampire? But I dodn't think that he will have much trouble actually, well not much anyway. I was wondering actually did he get Zarek's soul reading abilities just like lex or not? And if he did what does that mean for them?

And what about Lindsay? For other authors,at this point, I would be skeptical that they could wrap everything up in one final chapter but I have no doubts about your writing abilities- as it may have become evident by now. I am actually very much looking forward to all the happy endings you can throw at us. So strat throwing soon!
GaLaXy 30587 chapter 19 . 6/28/2007
HEY! that was a cute but cool chap! ;)

Aiden did what he should've! the right thing. :D

Oh n Reece n Lex are just perfect ;) aandd..

..n now for the last chapter.. ;)

mm..i really really really really hope with all my heart..

thats it gona be up soon!

plz..? :P