Reviews for Rich Man's Darling
jarta chapter 19 . 12/9/2011
This is a crazy wonderful and unique mpreg crossover fic! I love it!
Erisah Mae chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
Oh my god.

This is possibly the most disturbing thing I have ever read.

I can't look away, it's like a trainwreck.

And you've somehow managed to write it with enough skill that I want to know what happens next. Do not know how this is possible, but good job.
carthae chapter 20 . 3/28/2011
Lovely crossover.

Lex's reactions were spot on and his interactions with the House crew very funny.

House's need to prove that Superman had bewitched them was a nice way to end the case.
KyuukiTheAnimeFreak chapter 20 . 1/13/2011
This is probably silly to say, but my favorite part was how you snuck in the Flash! XD I bet Wally appreciated it. ;)

This was a great story, I loved it.

Yuu-chan ;3
snowrose24 chapter 20 . 3/19/2010
This is one of the most awesome fics I have ever read!
mic2008 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I like this story, i want to see it.
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 11/2/2008
Quite excellent
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 20 . 8/27/2008
I LOVED this story it was FANTASTIC, hehehe, THANKS:"D
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 19 . 8/27/2008
Foreman must be thinking I need to go on Vacation more often...LOL
Connie chapter 20 . 2/23/2008
I am so happy I was alone in the house when I read this, because the amount of coo-ing and aw-ing I did rivals what occurs when a *real* baby is in the house.

Really, this was so sweet and awesome!

I can't think to give anything constructive, it was a great story. You just did it so wonderfully, from the crossover right to the birth and I enjoyed every word.

So thank you very much for writing, and I'll definitely be checking out your other works!
MarbleGlove chapter 20 . 6/1/2007
This is fabulous. I love how you managed to capture all the characters just right and every interaction was just perfect. Heh. Keep up the great writing.
LastScorpion chapter 20 . 5/25/2007
Thanks for reviewing, Ravus! Yeah, "random" seems like a fair assessment LOL! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Ravus chapter 20 . 5/21/2007
This has got to be one of the most random stories ever! i have never read male pregnant stories before but you made it belieable and fun! especially house and lex. really good job!
The Die Hard chapter 20 . 4/28/2007
Aw... And yeah, the kid finally took after his heritage, not the daddy that gave him 'things'.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
LOL, Loser_Wank! I think you must have accidentally put your review on the wrong story! There's no OC in this, and no twins - you're mixing up your Harry Potter Mary-Sues with your House/Smallville mpregs!