Reviews for Two Steps Back
blinded little adjii chapter 8 . 9/9
..i think i read in some authors note..a friend of the author(?a few years ago..the author got sick or met an accident..cant remember which one..and died (rip)...and thus unable to continue this anymore..i thought one of the author's friend would continue this tho. but its been more years...
Dead fic huh? Right as it was getting interesting.
the zedmeister chapter 8 . 6/14
I'd love to see more of this fic if you ever have a chance to come back to it!
DesertBlueOasis chapter 8 . 6/5
Love this so much. I look forward to the meeting between older Sasuke and younger sasuke.
libraryrockerr chapter 8 . 5/29
No idea what happened or where you're going with this and that's fascinating.

I'm shipping Future-suke and Kakashi btw, XD

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK! ! ! ! !
libraryrockerr chapter 4 . 5/29
Awwwwww so cute! *hugs Naruto
libraryrockerr chapter 2 . 5/29
Awwwww, also, is that you Genma? Are you being shitty?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME! ! ! ! !
libraryrockerr chapter 1 . 5/29
This is actually super cool, thank you very much for writing!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 8 . 5/10
Yes! Niceee!
SilverDragon1218 chapter 8 . 5/2
This is soooo good and I’m also really confused. What’s going on with Naruto? What happened to Itatchi? What happened at the end of chapter 7? Why was there a time skip at the beginning of chapter 8? Why did T&I want to talk to Naruto about Itatchi? How was the clan massacre avoided? IM SOOO CONFUSED! But at the same time this story just kept getting better and better and it’s really sad that there’s no more chapters :(

Anyyyy waaaayyyy this was awesome and so different from other time travels I’ve read. Definitely recommend this :D
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 8 . 4/15
Looking forward to more
emily4498 chapter 8 . 2/28
I feel like this has been abandoned but I would look forward to more
I would like to say this is probably my favorite Naruto time travel story. Definitely my favorite with Sasuke as the main character. Also my favorite one with Ino in it. I feel like Ino tends to stay fairly one dimensional in most stories unless she is the romantic lead. I like when someone makes me think of one of the characters in a way I hadn't yet, but also entirely makes sense.
I know this story probably won't be updated further but I'd like to say thank you for what you wrote so far and would be thrilled if you ever added to it. I hope this isn't the case of canon making you abandon the story. Theres nothing worse than canon ruining a great story :)
KHRandothersFORLIFE666 chapter 8 . 1/19
Noooooo! Please Update SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 8 . 1/18
Best bell test yet. Good fic, thanks for writing it!
1,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »