Reviews for Two Steps Back
moodysavage chapter 8 . 4/10
This story is so good! I wish there was more! Well written and progression was interesting. I like that it stayed focused on the characters.
Chai Chandler chapter 8 . 4/7
i like the story,i find it very cute and funny.
its pretty interesting,i don’t often come across Time-travel mix’s like this one.[That is past-not future. such as minato being a kid-)
I would love to see next chapter but its been a few years since you posted but i hope one-day you’d come back and post again here.
HardlyFlaccid chapter 8 . 3/17
Sad to see this story hasn't been updated in a decade. Glad I read it though! I really enjoyed your world-building upon the ripples that Sasuke's appearance would make. I also like how you had Sasuke caught, since it really seems unrealistic that a spy or outsider would get that close to the core political figures of the village without anyone else finding out.
Kiah chapter 3 . 2/2
Awwww qwqqwww it feels fluffy
EndlessHax chapter 8 . 12/14/2020
i have absolutely no idea where this is going and i’m honestly amazed at the plot

i wish that we had a lot more of sasuke arriving at the village initially but the climax and jump to present days was great

i know this has little chance of being updated but i think you did a great job and your writing is really nice
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2020
this is so annoying. why would anyone who clicked on a story about Sasuke raising Naruto want to read about Sasuke talking to a dumb Kunoichi whose trying to recruit him as a training partner and 'not your typical girl' for two chapters?
Yuzuki476 chapter 8 . 7/29/2020
Please update soon.
Yuzuki476 chapter 7 . 7/29/2020
Amusing chapter.
Yuzuki476 chapter 6 . 7/29/2020
Oh no please let little naruto and Shizuka and even Shisui be alive.
Yuzuki476 chapter 5 . 7/29/2020
Good job with this chapter and please update soon.
Yuzuki476 chapter 4 . 7/29/2020
How dare that bastard hyuga harm a child I want to beat the living crap out that hyuga and why is Shisui there? And yes sasuke little naruto is bouncing.
Yuzuki476 chapter 3 . 7/29/2020
Well sasuke you might hate children but how are you going to restore the uchiha clan with out children?. Am glad that sasuke really cares for little naruto.
Yuzuki476 chapter 2 . 7/29/2020
Well done with this chapter and am happy that sasuke is helping little naruto.
Yuzuki476 chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
Thank you for making this a TimeTravel sasuke and naruto Story and sasuke finally realise that he cares for naruto.
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 8 . 4/16/2020
Oooo what on earth is going on with Naruto - what is this skill of his (is it even a skill)?
And what is going on with Gaara - who is this Sayuri
And hahhaha it makes so much sense that Naruto had a crush on Hana
I love the interactions between all the genin - especially Ino and Naruto and Naruto and older Sasuke
And what on earth happened with Itachi?
I absolutely loved this!