Reviews for Two Steps Back
Your OC sucks. Seriously. I cannot remember the last time I wanted someone to die this badly.

The rest of it seems okay, though I'm only at chapter 3.
littleditto chapter 8 . 9/16
this looks really good. update again soon, please!
LittleWesties9 chapter 8 . 9/14
We're never gonna find out what happened after part one are we? ... DX well... It was a great fanfic while it lasted, I really enjoyed reading it, especially after I started getting bored of Naruto Fanfics but it's pretty obvious that this isn't gonna continue... Sadly :(
Headphone girl A15 chapter 8 . 9/13
This stories great would love it if you would update it.
Headphone girl A15 chapter 8 . 9/13
This stories great would love it if you would update it.
blackgoddess123 chapter 8 . 8/30
Cool story!
sparrowhawk13 chapter 8 . 7/9
great story! pity it stoped.
Onokiyo chapter 8 . 6/11
That was the funniest version of the bell test I ever read. The birthday scene especially. Having 2 other jounins as holders of the bells was a good adaptation to the test too. It was a good way to test their intel-gathering skill.
Onokiyo chapter 5 . 6/11
Oh wow! This is the first time I read the Sandaime ever forbidding the Uchihas to use their Sharingan. Telling them to stop is more serious than telling them to stop using fire jutsus ever gain since the Sharingan is such an integral part to their life and it automatically activates in times of panic. Can't wait to see their response. Probably an earlier all-out rebellion instead of the coup.
Onokiyo chapter 4 . 6/11
It kind of hurts to see Sasuke dissing his younger self and the Uchihas all together. As much fault as the Uchihas had, they were also loving and the younger Sasuke of this timeline was still the innocent younger brother. Looking at the year this was written no wonder. Many of the reveals weren't known then. Although, your hypothesis of the Sharingan being the cause of mental instability was a great foresight which later became true.
Onokiyo chapter 3 . 6/11
I kind of agree with the other reviewers. There's no way that Sasuke would ignore the massacre and think of killing Itachi even in passing because he loves he brother over all else, even over Naruto. There's also a plot hole why Konoha village would ignore an ex-nin with no known affiliation, much less entrusting their kids to him.

Aside from those, the fic looks pretty promising.A wandering ninja with the name of Kenshin, who wants to atone for his past mistakes. Hmm... Why does that sound like a certain redhead. Haha.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 8 . 6/4
I love your story! Update soon!
sixth grade king chapter 8 . 5/16
still one of the best
duchessliz chapter 8 . 5/12
I hope you continue this one day ... it's really interesting ... I'd like to see where the story goes ...
jupimako chapter 8 . 4/29
Nice take on this genre. I'd love to read more.
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »