Reviews for Two Steps Back
ErinSkyeLi2.7 chapter 8 . 12/31/2016
AGHHH THAT TWIST! OMFG IS ITACHI NARUTO?! DID ITACHI TURN INTO NARUTO, OR DID NARUTO TURN INTO ITACHI?! WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCKERY IS GOING ON, MY BRAIN IS MUSH. AND WATTT GAARA MA HOMIE WHATCHA DOIN THERE?! But either way, I'm really loving this, and the overall relationship among Team 7 (LMFAO Sasuke always the perfect balloon captor-threatener/antagonist/terrorist/Kidnapper/wtf he's just perfect in being sneaky) Oh gosh seriously tho - when I got to chap 8 and read where Naruto is like "I have the urge to poke Sasuke's forehead," I just smiled dumbly and continue reading (the whole time I was reading chap 8 I was just super confused because wtf happened in the timeline between chap 7 - 8) - and then I paused and went back to that part for a whole minute and stared. Then I freaked out hardcore when I read more. EITHER WAY I LOVE THIS. PROPS TO YOU, PLEASE CONTINUE BECAUSE WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK HAPPENED IN CHAP 7 AND 8
theweirdo chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
Well, that took a strange turn. Mind updating so I can see why all of this is happening? Thanks.
I quite enjoyed this, I'd definitely like to see more please. :)
NatNicole chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
This. Fic. Is. AWESOME! *grins like Naruto* I love every second of it!
Brenda992 chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
Awesome story ! More chapters please !
Brenda992 chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
That's what I've been thinking about . By telling Naruto to stay away from his younger self or other self he is condemning himself to never have Naruto's friendship. Worst if his younger self continue his original path then he might even die !
jj chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
more please
ranoshi chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
I like all the talking, it gives me a better gauge into each character. I love your chapters, there's always so many details and interactions to follow after that are intensively engaging. Ino and Naruto being best friends is a nice direction. Sasuke warning Naruto away from his younger self, while sad is understandable. The Yondaime being unable to have kids is definitely an interesting twist. For the Sharingan to be the reason that Sasuke went nuts and though killing Naruto was a good idea is a great plot device. His ache for his own Naruto leaves a heavy feeling but also a kind of gladness that Sasuke realized how important Naruto was to him. Thank you for another wonderful chapter.
ranoshi chapter 4 . 7/30/2016
Shizuka's fail at reports and reputation of Naruto's bad reports is totally amusing. I'm totally fine with Sasuke keeping his original alias. Sasuke freezing at the possibility of Shizuka's practicing fire jutsus indoors haha. It seems good for Sasuke to be able to tell the Sandaime his story. Crazy as they are or will be, that's still tragic to reason that they do need to be put-down. I stopped following the series early on so I'm not familiar with Shisui besides feeling bad for him that he got his eye stolen, I am currently on the stance of disliking him though. Inoichi's stalking of Naruto is pretty creepy. I like your inclusion of flashbacks. I love your characterization of all the characters and all the conflicts are playing out. Thank you for. another great chapter!
ranoshi chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
I like your author's notes, your comment about the title sounds ominous. That was be overkill for Sasuke to grow back his eyes or something. This is really great, you taking on the challenge of a writing a blind Sasuke. Naruto sounds like a sweet child. Sasuke's exposure to the drama of children was pretty hilarious. I'm happy Naruto is getting to make new friends. Sasuke's trials dealing with the kids and their parents makes me so glad I never went into teaching. His fondness for Naruto is endearing. Thank you for another awesome chapter.
ranoshi chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
Your original character is a good sort, she adds to the story as a good supporting character. Your story flows well and is easy to follow. I am really enjoying watching this play out. The dynamics between all the characters is sweet.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Sasuke's regrets, his observations and last thoughts, haunting.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
Very good so far. I look forward to solving the mystery and reading the rest of it.
Neko and Niky chapter 8 . 6/25/2016
I think I found out about this storya little late but you know what? Its drop dead awesome and you should definitely update this little adorable thang cause I aint having a no for an answer. :D
GoTherka chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
Really interesting. Not liking Shizuka, seems like an intruder to me (but I know why, I'm kinda possessive and want just Sasuke and Naruto be there xD), but if she is going to stay like this and won't have bigger role, I can tolerate her. Shame you don't continue writing this, but I'll read the rest of chapters
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
I'm guessing this won't be updated. Pity.
1,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »