Reviews for Two Steps Back
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 8 . 5/10
Yes! Niceee!
SilverDragon1218 chapter 8 . 5/2
This is soooo good and I’m also really confused. What’s going on with Naruto? What happened to Itatchi? What happened at the end of chapter 7? Why was there a time skip at the beginning of chapter 8? Why did T&I want to talk to Naruto about Itatchi? How was the clan massacre avoided? IM SOOO CONFUSED! But at the same time this story just kept getting better and better and it’s really sad that there’s no more chapters :(

Anyyyy waaaayyyy this was awesome and so different from other time travels I’ve read. Definitely recommend this :D
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 8 . 4/15
Looking forward to more
emily4498 chapter 8 . 2/28
I feel like this has been abandoned but I would look forward to more
I would like to say this is probably my favorite Naruto time travel story. Definitely my favorite with Sasuke as the main character. Also my favorite one with Ino in it. I feel like Ino tends to stay fairly one dimensional in most stories unless she is the romantic lead. I like when someone makes me think of one of the characters in a way I hadn't yet, but also entirely makes sense.
I know this story probably won't be updated further but I'd like to say thank you for what you wrote so far and would be thrilled if you ever added to it. I hope this isn't the case of canon making you abandon the story. Theres nothing worse than canon ruining a great story :)
KHRandothersFORLIFE666 chapter 8 . 1/19
Noooooo! Please Update SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 8 . 1/18
Best bell test yet. Good fic, thanks for writing it!
Devrat chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
Awesome , i haven't read a fic with such original plot in some time .In this sea of similar stories in fanfiction ,your story plot is one the most unique ones i have read and this story hooked me to read the next chapter one after keep up the good work and please update soon.
Mike chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Quite an interesting idea. A pity it was not developed further.
One note: it was not Sasuke's luck that he got food and shelter for teaching - it was the girl's luck she was able to get teaching so cheap! On the other hand, no shinobi in his/her right mind would entrust his/her child to an unknown character. Some demonstration of skill would be required (maybe the fragment of fighting Huuga could be moved here?) - and even then, clan children could be entrusted only after a year or more of non-clan children showing good progress.
Showing a combat operative trying to remember infiltration - and mostly failing - was hilarious. Quite a fine twist by the end, too.
CrimsonPrincev chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Is this abandoned? I find all my stories from google, and that doesn't include descriptions.
ahuvati chapter 8 . 9/4/2017
Would you continue if paid?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2017
Please consider returning to this. It's very well written.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2017
Hmmm, this is interesting. So there's a mind link of sorts between Naruto and Itachi? I hope you'll update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2017
Hmmm, I'm going to guess: the Massacre never happened, Shisui is still alive, the Uchiha were disgraced after Itachi defected, and whatever way Naruto was revived gave him new abilities? Fantastic chapter! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/22/2017
Oh, no. No, no, no. Please let Naruto be alright...
1,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »