Reviews for Two Steps Back
jcampbellohten chapter 7 . 15h ago
The interaction between Naruto and Ino was precious and hilarious. The scene at the birthday party had me lmao, although the Random Capitals were Annoying. I'm impressed you created an entire comprehensive long-running battle scenario. The fight was very believable - as was all of the dialogue, for that matter. Will there ever be an explanation about how Naruto and Shisui survived being attacked by Itachi?
Moikan Yoloko chapter 8 . 3/1
One more awesome abandoned fic. It's just so sad.
Cat at Dusk chapter 8 . 2/18
Fantastic story. I look forward to reading more - and finding out just what Itachi did to naruto. Some kind of genjutsu, I'm guessing, that... Put him in itachi's place? Keep writing!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 8 . 2/8
Very interesting. I'm enjoying this! I look forward to more chapters!
Gravind Divine chapter 8 . 1/24
Hey!
This story is now one of my favourites! Could you please update soon?
JokersLastLaugh chapter 8 . 1/15
This was a good story and I really enjoyed reading it.
Ana chapter 8 . 1/5
So goodddd but you've stopped updating sooo saddd but great work even with your style changing still very good possibly even better :D
Catcrazzed chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Nice There was a slightly confusing time skip, but I hope that will be explained soon :D
Please send me messages chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
o_o
KomodoClassic chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
So we have:
a) Itachi as a missing-nin
b) the Uchiha clan alive and kicking
c) lots of wonderful, wonderful friendships between lots of wonderful characters
d) Naruto known as a Yamanaka, probably by way of that speculation from earlier on?
e) WITTY BANTER! LOTS OF WITTY BANTER!
In conclusion: delicious fanfiction, om nom nom. Keep writing and I will keep reading, this is brilliant. Also, blind!Sasuke is awesome despite, or possibly especially because of, his handicap, and I'm loving Shisui and all the interactions between everyone. Brilliance!
OreXyon chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Laudi14 chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Why did you stop updating? This is sooooo good you should update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Aww cute chapter i need to read more stories with fluff in it
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
A different kind of story, Sasuke adopting Naruto.
avidreaded chapter 8 . 10/22/2014