Reviews for Two Steps Back
HE who is the I AM chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
YOU GAVE UP
Dragonreading chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
well, this is a really interesting fic, i hope you update sometime. :D
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
huh this is interesting, haven't really seen any fics where an adult Sasuke goes back in time to help Naruto. Though I don't like that you changed Naruto's last name especially because it wasn't even Sasuke's name. Instead of following cannon's baseline you seem to have taken it completely AU, most of which I don't even know why because you cut everything with 'part 1' ...

idk if you're going to finish this or not but I'd like to know what happened
SakiXX1 chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
This is an interesting twist to Naruto! I want to see what happens next yet at the same time I have so many questions that are left unanswered. For example, why Naruto appeared to be slightly resentful of Shizuka when previously they get along? What happened with Itachi and Naruto? How did Naruto find out his being related to Ino's clan? What was the jutsu or technique Naruto used to find who did Kakashi hid the bells with? And much more. I also really like the interactions between all the genins and how they are so funny together.
greenmonochrome chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
I absolutely adore this story! The character interactions are well thought-out and interesting, and the plotline is riveting!
MangoAvocado chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
I remember reading this ages ago when you first published it (yes, shame on me for not reviewing then but I'm making up for it now...sort of). I've since checked on this story every so often and was very pleasantly surprised when I noticed that you had updated since the last time I looked your story up.

I don't know if you still read these reviews, or if you are still actively writing, but I would just like to say that your stories always manage to blow me away with the quality writing and wonderful creativity that you put into them. It would be unfair for me to ask you to update this as you may or may not be able to/want to anymore. So I will continue to periodically 'check in' on the off chance that I might once again be pleasantly surprised. However, I thought you might like to know there are people out there like me who have thoroughly enjoyed themselves reading your stories and will be content with what's available to them online.

Wishing you all the best of luck in all your current and future endeavors in real life and online!
thallium081 chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
That's an... unfortunate ending. Thanks for the read.
thallium081 chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Yeah! Kick his ass!
K chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
What's up with Gaara? And what happened in the time skip?
K chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
When you write funny things, you are incredibly good at it - I could't stop laughing for ages!
Then, yout try to write actual plot and seriously, the latest chapters suck. Either get on with what you actually want to write or try to keep it simple!
bostafu chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
woooow wtf is going on now? Daamnn no idea lol. But I always love original authors who are somehow weave the canon into something totally different.
bostafu chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Awww so cuuuute! sniff sniff. And lol at the whole Sasuke can't be affected by naruto's pouting.
hga chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
This is a great story, and I hope you continue it in due course; good things are worth waiting for.
Wandering Crimson Sage chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
This is one of my favorite stories involving Sasuke, you get his character so well. Not to mention all the interaction with Ino and Naruto. Everything is just so beautiful. I do hope you continue with the story, or remember where you were going, or something alone those lines.

WCSage
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
update?
1,202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »