Reviews for Two Steps Back
Yuzuki476 chapter 5 . 7/29/2020
Good job with this chapter and please update soon.
Yuzuki476 chapter 4 . 7/29/2020
How dare that bastard hyuga harm a child I want to beat the living crap out that hyuga and why is Shisui there? And yes sasuke little naruto is bouncing.
Yuzuki476 chapter 3 . 7/29/2020
Well sasuke you might hate children but how are you going to restore the uchiha clan with out children?. Am glad that sasuke really cares for little naruto.
Yuzuki476 chapter 2 . 7/29/2020
Well done with this chapter and am happy that sasuke is helping little naruto.
Yuzuki476 chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
Thank you for making this a TimeTravel sasuke and naruto Story and sasuke finally realise that he cares for naruto.
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 8 . 4/16/2020
Oooo what on earth is going on with Naruto - what is this skill of his (is it even a skill)?
And what is going on with Gaara - who is this Sayuri
And hahhaha it makes so much sense that Naruto had a crush on Hana
I love the interactions between all the genin - especially Ino and Naruto and Naruto and older Sasuke
And what on earth happened with Itachi?
I absolutely loved this!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/16/2020
I thought the beginning was amazing up until part 2. Your writing is hilarious and I laughed at loud at some parts! And Naruto and Sasuke are really cute father and son pairing in this fic. I was confused immensely by the time skip. I think part 2 took away everything that was really good about your story, and I felt I was just reading a retelling of the Naruto series again, when I started reading your fic because of the plot that was so unique. And part two didn’t really contain any of those good elements of the beginning either, and that was a bit disappointing. I felt like I was reading a completely different story. I know this is probably mute since it’s been so long but if someday you ever think of continuing you should not divide the story into parts and focus on what happens in part one. And just continue the story from there and building on the father son bond with young naruto and his friends etc but as he is. Like no time skips. Also I’m curious and concerned who kept beating up naruto ?! Also the part where Naruto got slapped- I found it weird how calm Sasuke was. I mean I know his character and everything .. but naruto was a little kid who just got hit by an adult.. that’s pretty bad
Boejangles chapter 8 . 9/30/2019
I thoroughly enjoyed what was written of this story and wish that there had been more. I really like how different you made everything and included a lot of interesting details. I was looking forward to seeing where it went. On the off chance you ever decide to finish this story, I will follow.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 8 . 8/13/2019
Please update.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 7 . 8/13/2019
Amazing.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 6 . 8/13/2019
What happened to little Naruto?.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 5 . 8/13/2019
Why is Shisui interested in Sasuke and Naruto?.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 4 . 8/13/2019
Am glad that Sasuke put that bastard hyuga in his place for hurting Naruto like that and I wonder what Shisui up to now?.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 3 . 8/13/2019
Well done with this chapter and am glad that Sasuke really cares for little Naruto.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 8/13/2019
Well done with this chapter and why is Sasuke blind? and am glad he's training shizuka and little Naruto and I wonder if Sasuke meet's his clan members and little Sasuke?.
1,208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »