Reviews for Two Steps Back
the zedmeister chapter 8 . 6/14/2018
I'd love to see more of this fic if you ever have a chance to come back to it!
DesertBlueOasis chapter 8 . 6/5/2018
Love this so much. I look forward to the meeting between older Sasuke and younger sasuke.
libraryrockerr chapter 8 . 5/29/2018
No idea what happened or where you're going with this and that's fascinating.

I'm shipping Future-suke and Kakashi btw, XD

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK! ! ! ! !
libraryrockerr chapter 4 . 5/29/2018
Awwwwww so cute! *hugs Naruto
libraryrockerr chapter 2 . 5/29/2018
Awwwww, also, is that you Genma? Are you being shitty?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME! ! ! ! !
libraryrockerr chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
This is actually super cool, thank you very much for writing!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 8 . 5/10/2018
Yes! Niceee!
SilverDragon1218 chapter 8 . 5/2/2018
This is soooo good and I’m also really confused. What’s going on with Naruto? What happened to Itatchi? What happened at the end of chapter 7? Why was there a time skip at the beginning of chapter 8? Why did T&I want to talk to Naruto about Itatchi? How was the clan massacre avoided? IM SOOO CONFUSED! But at the same time this story just kept getting better and better and it’s really sad that there’s no more chapters :(

Anyyyy waaaayyyy this was awesome and so different from other time travels I’ve read. Definitely recommend this :D
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 8 . 4/15/2018
Looking forward to more
emily4498 chapter 8 . 2/28/2018
I feel like this has been abandoned but I would look forward to more
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
I would like to say this is probably my favorite Naruto time travel story. Definitely my favorite with Sasuke as the main character. Also my favorite one with Ino in it. I feel like Ino tends to stay fairly one dimensional in most stories unless she is the romantic lead. I like when someone makes me think of one of the characters in a way I hadn't yet, but also entirely makes sense.
I know this story probably won't be updated further but I'd like to say thank you for what you wrote so far and would be thrilled if you ever added to it. I hope this isn't the case of canon making you abandon the story. Theres nothing worse than canon ruining a great story :)
ChaosHearth chapter 8 . 1/19/2018
Noooooo! Please Update SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 8 . 1/18/2018
Best bell test yet. Good fic, thanks for writing it!
Devrat chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
Awesome , i haven't read a fic with such original plot in some time .In this sea of similar stories in fanfiction ,your story plot is one the most unique ones i have read and this story hooked me to read the next chapter one after keep up the good work and please update soon.
Mike chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Quite an interesting idea. A pity it was not developed further.
One note: it was not Sasuke's luck that he got food and shelter for teaching - it was the girl's luck she was able to get teaching so cheap! On the other hand, no shinobi in his/her right mind would entrust his/her child to an unknown character. Some demonstration of skill would be required (maybe the fragment of fighting Huuga could be moved here?) - and even then, clan children could be entrusted only after a year or more of non-clan children showing good progress.
Showing a combat operative trying to remember infiltration - and mostly failing - was hilarious. Quite a fine twist by the end, too.
1,202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »