Reviews for Two Steps Back
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
Thank you for making this a Naruto Time Travel story and am glad that Sasuke understand what he did to naruto and konoha was wrong.
Visionless1 chapter 8 . 2/23/2019
Actually, I think I will make it a complete review of the story thus far.

TO begin with, the Sasuke character from a future where he destroyed the hidden leaf village (which, incidentally is also alternate from the actual Naruto Anime series)

Now, the time travel aspect seems a bit done, but in this case, it works and it sounds like you did a pretty good job of working in all the small changes that can results when someone makes small changes in a timeline.

btw, as a totally blind person myself, I could probably give you some advice on how to work with the characters. hit me up if you have questions.

now, my big gripe is how you ended part 1 (on a cliff hanger) and then skipped forward a ways. so, I am wondering when you will get around to filling us in with a flashback chapter.

anyway, good style so far.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2019
I'm so sad this isn't being continued. Its so good. This is the first time I've read a fan fic where Naruto has a blood line you can actually feel could actually be a thing rather than tacked on to make him OP.

Naruto and Ino being cousins and best friends is believable and hysterical. I never really thought about it before but they really are alike, more than just being blond and blue eyed.

I hope canon isn't what made you abandon this. Cause honestly canon is the worst thing about fan fiction imo. LOL. I hate when changes in it cause authors to abandon a perfectly lovely fan fiction. Also I find myself incapable of doing more than skimming all Wave arcs. So so tired of them.

I doubt you're active here anymore or at least planning to continue with this. I'm mostly leaving this review to let you know that I love this story, have re-read it multiple times. Even if you never continue it thank you for writing what you did.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 7 . 10/12/2018
I know it's been 7 years since you updated, but I wanted to just point out how much of a travesty that is. Despite it being an AU, I thoroughly enjoyed this and would love to see this updated. I see you haven't been on FFnet since then, though, so I hope everything's okay.
blinded little adjii chapter 8 . 9/9/2018
..i think i read in some authors note..a friend of the author(?a few years ago..the author got sick or met an accident..cant remember which one..and died (rip)...and thus unable to continue this anymore..i thought one of the author's friend would continue this tho. but its been more years...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2018
Dead fic huh? Right as it was getting interesting.
the zedmeister chapter 8 . 6/14/2018
I'd love to see more of this fic if you ever have a chance to come back to it!
DesertBlueOasis chapter 8 . 6/5/2018
Love this so much. I look forward to the meeting between older Sasuke and younger sasuke.
libraryrockerr chapter 8 . 5/29/2018
No idea what happened or where you're going with this and that's fascinating.

I'm shipping Future-suke and Kakashi btw, XD

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK! ! ! ! !
libraryrockerr chapter 4 . 5/29/2018
Awwwwww so cute! *hugs Naruto
libraryrockerr chapter 2 . 5/29/2018
Awwwww, also, is that you Genma? Are you being shitty?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME! ! ! ! !
libraryrockerr chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
This is actually super cool, thank you very much for writing!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 8 . 5/10/2018
Yes! Niceee!
SilverDragon1218 chapter 8 . 5/2/2018
This is soooo good and I’m also really confused. What’s going on with Naruto? What happened to Itatchi? What happened at the end of chapter 7? Why was there a time skip at the beginning of chapter 8? Why did T&I want to talk to Naruto about Itatchi? How was the clan massacre avoided? IM SOOO CONFUSED! But at the same time this story just kept getting better and better and it’s really sad that there’s no more chapters :(

Anyyyy waaaayyyy this was awesome and so different from other time travels I’ve read. Definitely recommend this :D
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 8 . 4/15/2018