Reviews for Two Steps Back
emily4498 chapter 8 . 2/28/2018
I feel like this has been abandoned but I would look forward to more
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
I would like to say this is probably my favorite Naruto time travel story. Definitely my favorite with Sasuke as the main character. Also my favorite one with Ino in it. I feel like Ino tends to stay fairly one dimensional in most stories unless she is the romantic lead. I like when someone makes me think of one of the characters in a way I hadn't yet, but also entirely makes sense.
I know this story probably won't be updated further but I'd like to say thank you for what you wrote so far and would be thrilled if you ever added to it. I hope this isn't the case of canon making you abandon the story. Theres nothing worse than canon ruining a great story :)
ChaosHearth chapter 8 . 1/19/2018
Noooooo! Please Update SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 8 . 1/18/2018
Best bell test yet. Good fic, thanks for writing it!
Devrat chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
Awesome , i haven't read a fic with such original plot in some time .In this sea of similar stories in fanfiction ,your story plot is one the most unique ones i have read and this story hooked me to read the next chapter one after keep up the good work and please update soon.
Mike chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Quite an interesting idea. A pity it was not developed further.
One note: it was not Sasuke's luck that he got food and shelter for teaching - it was the girl's luck she was able to get teaching so cheap! On the other hand, no shinobi in his/her right mind would entrust his/her child to an unknown character. Some demonstration of skill would be required (maybe the fragment of fighting Huuga could be moved here?) - and even then, clan children could be entrusted only after a year or more of non-clan children showing good progress.
Showing a combat operative trying to remember infiltration - and mostly failing - was hilarious. Quite a fine twist by the end, too.
CrimsonPrincev chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Is this abandoned? I find all my stories from google, and that doesn't include descriptions.
ahuvati chapter 8 . 9/4/2017
Would you continue if paid?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2017
Please consider returning to this. It's very well written.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2017
Hmmm, this is interesting. So there's a mind link of sorts between Naruto and Itachi? I hope you'll update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2017
Hmmm, I'm going to guess: the Massacre never happened, Shisui is still alive, the Uchiha were disgraced after Itachi defected, and whatever way Naruto was revived gave him new abilities? Fantastic chapter! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/22/2017
Oh, no. No, no, no. Please let Naruto be alright...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
Well. Shisui is closer than anyone but the Sandaime to figuring out the truth, but is the Massacre still going to happen? Great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2017
Amazing chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
Oh wow, Sasuke cares a great deal about Naruto...so much that he doesn't want Naruto to know the younger Sasuke...
1,208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »