Reviews for Vigil
I like it!
kristen2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Great story
S J Smith chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Very nice little tale about the night after. Enjoyed.
wiccandescent chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Very nice job! I like the image of the three men working together.
little miss muffet chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
this story was really really good, you have very subtle, yet very sweet character intervention going on between Willow and Dawn, i would work with that if i were you, you really have them suited down well. In fact, thank you, you have me in tears right now. Really, well done, continue with the emotional angst, thats where you're strengths lie, Spike Xander and them although well writeen, just don't hold my interest as much as the emotionally sound girls do, they feel more open to express things, or as it may be, are more susceptible to feeling darker, more desperate emotions. The plot is really good, i think you should continue with the whole 'grrrrrrrrr kick ass of anything that i can get my hands on' theme, you could twist it with the different characters, making them darker, taking them to a darker place. I hope you enjoy reading this review, i truly enjoyed reading you're review! keep it up!

Best wishes

lauren
Tamzin chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Loved it! Spike, Xander & Giles scene was great. This is the new Scooby Gang for trhe summer, finding new roles as they work without Buffy. One of the best post-'The Gift' fics I've found!
Mara Kraus chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
i want more
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
Really good...please add more!
Jake chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
Part 2! PART 2!11
Mel chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
More! Please more!
Leni chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
*sniff* Nice piece of work. Suits well the mood of the SG. Why oh why did it have to end with her death! *I* am still grieving! Never, NEVER in these years would i have believed that Joss would end up killing his main character! It's *unfair*! I don't like it! It shouldn't have been done!Sorry about the ranting. i needed it. Nice work, really *sniff*
Cal chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
I liked it, you got the characters exactly. Good job.