Reviews for The Most Youthful Challenge
Hainbuche chapter 18 . 4/15
ich mag deine diese geschichte sehr viel. wie süüüß. lg hayne
VeryBoredSoul chapter 18 . 10/31/2015
This was great! A little crack-ish at times, but I laughed a lot! Having Gai in a fic automatically makes it funny, but WASABI killed me! XD The first time they showed up, I was so confused! But it makes sense that Naruto started it! And it really is a great acronym. Great job on this story too!
violetpooka chapter 18 . 5/30/2015
OMG! I loved this story so much more than I thought possible! It was funny, sweet, and positively as addicting as Iruka's lips to Kakashi! Thank you so much!
jess.c.kong chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
What a deeply satisfying end to a wonderful story. I think five years is a little too long for Iruka to not know about WASABI, and for Kakashi to use the ramen lube (wouldn't it have expired? O.o) or tell Iruka about that crazy sexyramenfantasynight!, but still a very enjoyable. The sexual tension was torturous - I totally felt sympathy for Kakashi. So many head injuries! I still can't get over that kettle scene! And when Kakashi punted Pakkun, then used him as a privacy shield...priceless! Love scenes were sexy as hell, especially when Kakashi gives himself to Iruka. You captured the different POVs really well, shifting between Kakashi and Iruka seamlessly. Loved every minute of it! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Maaa, it's okay.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
This was a wonderful story. One of the best ones id ever read. Its sweet, romantic, funny, serious, and everything a good story should have. And the WASABI thing, very creative. I've gotta give ya props for that one, haha. Anyways its an awesome story and I enjoyed every word of it. Thanks for sharing it with us. :) I give it 5 stars! Keep it up! Peace!
Stillnight chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
Very good story. But my god, I'm certain that I can never again look at noodles in same way ever again (pork ramen is my favorite, btw.) Lovely ending.
Stillnight chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
Reading this perfect way to spend Friday night _ While reading this, I've been laughing more than past two months.
HeavenONFire chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
Ramen is definetely not sexy. But Iruka-Sensei! You want us all to habe nosebleed right?
sylvia1984 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
hahahah this story is so going to be funny
Naruto is going to regret messing with Kakashi
and taking his book from him
Snowxhardy chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
I must say I absolutely loved this story, I hope you continue writing more stories!
Enith chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Normally I don't bother correcting errors I see in fanfiction, but I couldn't resist pointing out this one because it made me laugh; "She, moving with the peed only a Hokage (or a pervert…hell, they're synonymous anyways…)" who can resist potty humor? Apparently not me. /blushes/

I believe the word intended in the sentence was speed, not peed. I know you have already finished with this fic, but maybe someday you will want to correct it. it is the type of typo that as writer I find particularly annoying because I can never seem to catch them myself.

I have been having a great time reading your works! I am surprised I had never come across them before. :)
donglord69 chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
aww that was such a cute ending! but i will never again be able to look at ramen without getting a nosebleed...
kaseAkase chapter 18 . 10/15/2012
AMAZAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH XD
hatake Gabrielle chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
ajjajaja I died! thank you so much!

i like that Iruka knew about kakashi's gamble