Reviews for My Life as Hyuga Hinata
chiefnewo chapter 17 . 9/4
I really enjoyed this! Onto the third instalment!
XenotheWise135 chapter 14 . 6/11
Mind: Shattered

XD Poor Mayu.
shugokage chapter 17 . 5/9
Awesome job on this impressive story!
AthanatosOra chapter 11 . 3/25
Damn, now I'm curious about this "Author's Note" of yours. XD That's quite a situation that you ended up in.

Also... That was a beautiful NaruHina moment. :D
GaaraRules29 chapter 17 . 2/14
Love it I'm going to read the next one tomorrow lol I appcalutly love Mayu she is hilarious lol :)
SugoiAuthorToBe chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
Wow. I really love these My Life As... stories! At first I didn't think it was going to be much, just maybe more of a comedy, light-hearted thing, but boy was I wrong! And I really hope that Mayu was just lying to her mother about dreaming because how weird would it be for Sasuke to suddenly kiss her and she's like, "Wtf, bro?!" and then punches him or something.
That crest doe. . . again with the felines. I swear, a LOT of Oc-insert fanfics have their Oc involved with cats some way or another. . . not that I'm questioning it. I looked at the deviantart pic of the Ishikari Clan crest and it just looks so...mysterious. The Ishikaris seem to be involved with mind jutsus, and there was that bit about Mayu speaking I really can't come up with a conclusion.
Can't wait to read the next installment!
SugoiAuthorToBe chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Nooooo! Sasuke don't leeeeave! As soon as I noticed it was early, I was like, "Oh SHIT!" cuz I just fucking KNEW Sasuke had left. DAMN IT! *punches something* *something goes flying into the distance with a pokemon-esque twinkle* Tsunade no Baachan has probably been gambling again...
shannon chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
Ok dude i freaking LOVE this story. This is the best plot change ever made for the Naruto series. I mean its just so freaking AWSOME! You need to continue this story or i will flip out. Your doing an awsome job as a writter, so keep up the good work and write more stories.
xVentressx chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
Mayu better like Itachi in the next story or I'll sue her:3
Shuri Kuran chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Wow... Thanks for the whole Sakura elaboration. Now I dislike her on a deeper level.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
Is he in love with Mayu? I would really like that!
PigeonBrain chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
I'm just thinking out loud here... But when she's captured by Itachi, held by the neck... Couldn't she just have popped her cloned ass and gone back into Hinata's mind?.
nomnomcookie chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
I don't think i've ever read about this type of spying angle for Sasuke... I love it!
You did such a great job.
kellyshl chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
ah ah ah ah ah! she mastered the technique! good jobbbb )! omggggg... itachixmayu or sasukexmayu or gaaraxmayu ot kakasgixmayu! ohhhhh
kellyshl chapter 13 . 5/10/2013