Reviews for Draconis and Ginevra
19TiGeR19 chapter 16 . 2/28
holy fuck i cried-this was amazing
Guest chapter 16 . 10/3/2016
Oh my gosh! I couldn't stop crying! You are so mean, but I loved your fic. Great writer! Too bad you made me cry my eyes out.
ShayJo420 chapter 16 . 9/3/2016
just finished reading this in one day... you are a beautiful writer, not many ff make me want to cry but yours did... amazing
lamperouge.rolo chapter 16 . 5/5/2016
Great job! the characterization was very nice, a breath of fresh air from the usual that Draco is the one with another woman. I really liked Snape here, his snarky comments and support. Congratulations and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
Jesrad chapter 16 . 5/4/2016
I read this for the first time today: the entire thing. I also heard Secret Love Song by Little Mix and Jason Derulo today for the first time. The entire song sounds like it was made for this Romeo and Juliet trope. I can't say that I'll have any affection for this fic. My heart is torn and ripped open. The happy ending only made me weep for what they had to go through to get it. You are a precious being for inspiring all these emotions.
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 16 . 5/2/2016
Omg it was so beautiful!
Debs Malfoy chapter 16 . 1/13/2016
Wow, it's been so many years since you wrote this story... but it's still so beautiful! I don't even know if you still read the reviews you get, but i couldn't read this amazing fic and not take a minute to thank you for writing it. The characters are a bit off - well - character, I think, but that does not make your fic any less appreciated. I think that, even though they (Draco and Ginny) did not behave like I expected they to do, you created a really beautiful and heart-breaking love story.
Thank you for putting so much time and effort into this.!
clairetemple chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Oh wow, this was incredible!
the imagery about the "fire goddess" was just so lovely and breathtaking!
I absolutely adored the descriptions in this, so perfect.
brudanesin chapter 16 . 11/23/2015
Why? Oh God, I mean, I can't even thin straight right now! Such a beautiful story, I cannot express in words how I feel. I have never cried while reading a fanfic, but you've made it. My heart is aching still. Seriously. I mean, I am a woos, I don't think I would have the guts to kill my characters, but at least you killed them both so they could be happy forever. Shit, I am still crying, could you please make it stop? Kinda late reaction, I know. But arghhhh congratulations, this is absolutely beautiful!
gruen chapter 16 . 11/23/2015
That was heartbreaking, and intruiging. Thank you.
lectri chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
A fic has never, in the last decade plus some years, made me cry until now. I loved this story, so so much. Thank you for bringing this masterpiece into the world.
Shisenki chapter 16 . 3/21/2015
I juat cried... I just freaking cry... You made me cry and I applaud you for that! Make another D/G plot-make it a hapy one
Guest chapter 16 . 3/14/2015
Just like Broken Things, this one really broke my heart. I've been losing sleep over your beautifully-written, superb fanfics and I hope you get to indulge your faithful fans with more of your creations. I shall now re-read Three Thousand Years of Innocence because it does not have a tragic ending but I must say that I was quite relieved that they did get their happy ending in the saddest, most beautiful way you could have thought of.
KieraRaelyn chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I found this story years ago. I re-read it every once in a while and every freaking time, I cry. I know what's coming, I've read and experienced it before and yet... Every time. I'm not sure if you're still on this site but, thank you. This is one of my favorite stories to read, period. Not just DxG stories, but story stories. I'm sure that I'll be back one day to read it again. I'm also sure that it will bring me to tears, because it always does. This is a wonderfully written story and you are a talented author for having written it.
byebyehorses chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
I'm sorry to say this, but you are a sadist. Only a sadist is capable of writing such a immensely sad and yet so very beautiful story. When I first read it, I didn't think I would waste half of my tissue box for it, at first their interactions was, quite playful, funny at times, then later on switch to heated and finally, devastatingly sweet which, of course, made me heart actually SWELL when they got married. But noooo, you just have to pop the little bubble and... *sighs* Fucking beautiful story. You do know I was complementing you by calling a sadist, right? You broke my frickin' heart with this story. Beautiful writing, exellent display of characters. Can't type my feelings for this, for you. Please take this cookie of adoration and keep on writing *slow claps*.