Reviews for Draconis and Ginevra
TheLadyMartyr chapter 16 . 3/21
I juat cried... I just freaking cry... You made me cry and I applaud you for that! Make another D/G plot-make it a hapy one
Just like Broken Things, this one really broke my heart. I've been losing sleep over your beautifully-written, superb fanfics and I hope you get to indulge your faithful fans with more of your creations. I shall now re-read Three Thousand Years of Innocence because it does not have a tragic ending but I must say that I was quite relieved that they did get their happy ending in the saddest, most beautiful way you could have thought of.
brennacora chapter 1 . 3/11
I found this story years ago. I re-read it every once in a while and every freaking time, I cry. I know what's coming, I've read and experienced it before and yet... Every time. I'm not sure if you're still on this site but, thank you. This is one of my favorite stories to read, period. Not just DxG stories, but story stories. I'm sure that I'll be back one day to read it again. I'm also sure that it will bring me to tears, because it always does. This is a wonderfully written story and you are a talented author for having written it.
just-a-selfless-cunt chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
I'm sorry to say this, but you are a sadist. Only a sadist is capable of writing such a immensely sad and yet so very beautiful story. When I first read it, I didn't think I would waste half of my tissue box for it, at first their interactions was, quite playful, funny at times, then later on switch to heated and finally, devastatingly sweet which, of course, made me heart actually SWELL when they got married. But noooo, you just have to pop the little bubble and... *sighs* Fucking beautiful story. You do know I was complementing you by calling a sadist, right? You broke my frickin' heart with this story. Beautiful writing, exellent display of characters. Can't type my feelings for this, for you. Please take this cookie of adoration and keep on writing *slow claps*.
KatyDarling chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
Oh my heart, this is a devastatingly beautiful story!
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Wow. I am stunned. This was just plain beautiful. Really.
Nova.8 chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
This story is utterly beautiful. It seems inconsequential to try and praise what you have done here really. Also it makes other fanfics pale in comparison to something so stunning. I was hooked from the first word till the very end. I started crying from the time Draco cursed Ron. Then he and Ginny spent their last hours together.

You wrote Draco so brilliantly. Capturing his complex character to perfection. Ginny was amazing. Even though I'm such a huge Harry fan too, I not once hated her for what she did. All because you were able to write her realistically, bringing into play emotions and situations that a reader could not overlook or empathise with.
Harry was superbly done. I don't always appreciate him being made the bad guy because really he isn't. You showed him - just like Paris - to be a wonderful suitor, but it wasn't about him, it was about Ginny's love for Draco.

Luna was perfect. I also look at her as the type of best friend that would always be there for Ginny regardless because her best friends happiness comes first. I was blown away by it.

Blaise was the same. He supported Draco till the very end and I applauded his character too.

I don't mean to overlook anyone else, like Snape who was brilliant in his role as Godfather too. But Hermione's scene was one of my favourites during Harry and Ginny's engagement party. Hermione's reaction was so well done!

Then there was that chemistry and you simply blew my mind! When Draco asked Ginny to make that noise again and she told him to earn it! Fuck! Explosive, dynamic, thrilling! Too beautiful.

I knew they were going to die but I wanted to, needed to read their story because it was that captivating. From beginning to end! Every last word. Thank you for taking the time to write this. I know I will read it again in the future!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
oh my god i started crying. you did absolutely amazing, your writing was wonderful and it described and really showed the characters. this is probably the most sad ending that I've actually liked, I'm always one for happy, fairytale endings, (or at least ones hinting at them,) because i am such a romantic, but i actually truly liked this ending it was so sad, yet so perfect. i really want for there to be a second story or maybe even a one shot about them being wherever they went or maybe a different Malfoy marries a different Weasley and there kids are Alex, Narcissa and oh buggers i forget the last kids name but i know it starts with an M, okay so yay I'm blabbering now and i know it is totally unrealistic, the kids idea i mean, and your story is totally realistic which is what i love about it, well oh well like i said I'm a romantic at heart and the story totally brought out the romantic side, because i don't cry very often and i guess i was just so consumed with the story and i felt for the characters i cried. either way i loved your story, and i will be looking on your account if there are any other good stories which I've only bothered doing with like two other authors, but like i said loved you story and i will be recommending it to friends. PS i don't have an account yet because my parents won't let, but if i do get one i will most definitely be following you. hope to read another story maybe leave another comment there. thx bye
Vacare chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
Oh my. This was such a beautifullly written story. Yet so so bittersweet. You have an incredible talent. The way you wove together the characters and plots was lovely, and you wrote this with so much detail and emotion that I was sobbing at the end for I could feel everyone's pain so clearly. What a wonderful job you did.
Vacare
Whovian-Shinzo chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
It takes a lot to make me cry and this last chapter was hard to read through the tears. I just want to say you are an amazing writer. Thanks for taking the time to write something this awe inspiring.
pandoricasbox chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
Thank you for this. It was truly beautiful.
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
This story is a rare and beautiful gem.
skye.blue82 chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
Amazing story! Hated that they had to die and that I cried like a baby! But love the way you have written this!
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
As tragic as Romeo and Juliet, yet not quite so since Blaise and Ron thankfully lived. Well written.
pigckle8 chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. I am so sad right now. I love this modern twist to Romeo and Juliet. Draco and Ginny fit perfectly into this story, and I love how similar, yet different this story is. Even though I hate that they had to die, I feel like their deaths were so beautiful and so right. I love your characterizations of Draco and Ginny. I love reading your stories! Thanks for this, I have really enjoyed reading it!