Reviews for Draconis and Ginevra
lamperouge.rolo chapter 16 . 5/5
Great job! the characterization was very nice, a breath of fresh air from the usual that Draco is the one with another woman. I really liked Snape here, his snarky comments and support. Congratulations and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
Jesrad chapter 16 . 5/4
I read this for the first time today: the entire thing. I also heard Secret Love Song by Little Mix and Jason Derulo today for the first time. The entire song sounds like it was made for this Romeo and Juliet trope. I can't say that I'll have any affection for this fic. My heart is torn and ripped open. The happy ending only made me weep for what they had to go through to get it. You are a precious being for inspiring all these emotions.
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 16 . 5/2
Omg it was so beautiful!
Debs Malfoy chapter 16 . 1/13
Wow, it's been so many years since you wrote this story... but it's still so beautiful! I don't even know if you still read the reviews you get, but i couldn't read this amazing fic and not take a minute to thank you for writing it. The characters are a bit off - well - character, I think, but that does not make your fic any less appreciated. I think that, even though they (Draco and Ginny) did not behave like I expected they to do, you created a really beautiful and heart-breaking love story.
Thank you for putting so much time and effort into this.!
clairetemple chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Oh wow, this was incredible!
the imagery about the "fire goddess" was just so lovely and breathtaking!
I absolutely adored the descriptions in this, so perfect.
brudanesin chapter 16 . 11/23/2015
Why? Oh God, I mean, I can't even thin straight right now! Such a beautiful story, I cannot express in words how I feel. I have never cried while reading a fanfic, but you've made it. My heart is aching still. Seriously. I mean, I am a woos, I don't think I would have the guts to kill my characters, but at least you killed them both so they could be happy forever. Shit, I am still crying, could you please make it stop? Kinda late reaction, I know. But arghhhh congratulations, this is absolutely beautiful!
gruen chapter 16 . 11/23/2015
That was heartbreaking, and intruiging. Thank you.
lectri chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
A fic has never, in the last decade plus some years, made me cry until now. I loved this story, so so much. Thank you for bringing this masterpiece into the world.
TheLadyMartyr chapter 16 . 3/21/2015
I juat cried... I just freaking cry... You made me cry and I applaud you for that! Make another D/G plot-make it a hapy one
Guest chapter 16 . 3/14/2015
Just like Broken Things, this one really broke my heart. I've been losing sleep over your beautifully-written, superb fanfics and I hope you get to indulge your faithful fans with more of your creations. I shall now re-read Three Thousand Years of Innocence because it does not have a tragic ending but I must say that I was quite relieved that they did get their happy ending in the saddest, most beautiful way you could have thought of.
brennacora chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I found this story years ago. I re-read it every once in a while and every freaking time, I cry. I know what's coming, I've read and experienced it before and yet... Every time. I'm not sure if you're still on this site but, thank you. This is one of my favorite stories to read, period. Not just DxG stories, but story stories. I'm sure that I'll be back one day to read it again. I'm also sure that it will bring me to tears, because it always does. This is a wonderfully written story and you are a talented author for having written it.
smollil chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
I'm sorry to say this, but you are a sadist. Only a sadist is capable of writing such a immensely sad and yet so very beautiful story. When I first read it, I didn't think I would waste half of my tissue box for it, at first their interactions was, quite playful, funny at times, then later on switch to heated and finally, devastatingly sweet which, of course, made me heart actually SWELL when they got married. But noooo, you just have to pop the little bubble and... *sighs* Fucking beautiful story. You do know I was complementing you by calling a sadist, right? You broke my frickin' heart with this story. Beautiful writing, exellent display of characters. Can't type my feelings for this, for you. Please take this cookie of adoration and keep on writing *slow claps*.
KatyDarling chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
Oh my heart, this is a devastatingly beautiful story!
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Wow. I am stunned. This was just plain beautiful. Really.
Nova.8 chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
This story is utterly beautiful. It seems inconsequential to try and praise what you have done here really. Also it makes other fanfics pale in comparison to something so stunning. I was hooked from the first word till the very end. I started crying from the time Draco cursed Ron. Then he and Ginny spent their last hours together.

You wrote Draco so brilliantly. Capturing his complex character to perfection. Ginny was amazing. Even though I'm such a huge Harry fan too, I not once hated her for what she did. All because you were able to write her realistically, bringing into play emotions and situations that a reader could not overlook or empathise with.
Harry was superbly done. I don't always appreciate him being made the bad guy because really he isn't. You showed him - just like Paris - to be a wonderful suitor, but it wasn't about him, it was about Ginny's love for Draco.

Luna was perfect. I also look at her as the type of best friend that would always be there for Ginny regardless because her best friends happiness comes first. I was blown away by it.

Blaise was the same. He supported Draco till the very end and I applauded his character too.

I don't mean to overlook anyone else, like Snape who was brilliant in his role as Godfather too. But Hermione's scene was one of my favourites during Harry and Ginny's engagement party. Hermione's reaction was so well done!

Then there was that chemistry and you simply blew my mind! When Draco asked Ginny to make that noise again and she told him to earn it! Fuck! Explosive, dynamic, thrilling! Too beautiful.

I knew they were going to die but I wanted to, needed to read their story because it was that captivating. From beginning to end! Every last word. Thank you for taking the time to write this. I know I will read it again in the future!