Reviews for Fullmetal Innocence
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
interesting
Happycafegirl chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
lol saving a cat thats just what Alphonse would do!
Allison Walker chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Hi, I just wanted to ask you to continue writing this please! I also have an idea that maybe Ed, Al, and Mustang can somehow get Innocence... Anyway, please post some more!
AkitaBlackheart1312 chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
i really like this it funny why don't you continue
Kuroi Mercenary chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
Ya know I wish there was a manga or anime for the Full metal Alchemist and -man crossover. That would be awesome with the interaction.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Sigh. Al and cats... keep writing!

-Silvermoom
TouNiiSan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This is such a good story! A few errors here and there, but the story was continuing on such a good note! Why drop it there?
BrazilianMafioso chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Nice story :D
bug349 chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
ah y did u stop doing the story it was great i want 2 know what happens next
the42jabberwocky chapter 8 . 2/24/2009
Comment Ch 3: Hmm, despite the fact that I am fairly new to FMA, I do know all the main characters. I'm more familiar with the -man characters, but that's beside the point. So far this story is really interesting, and I like it. However, I don't think you should have revealed the heart of the innocence this soon (if it is the heart). Maybe you could make it just a normal innocence disguised as the heart. One of the theories in the manga/anime of -man is that Allen/Lenali/one of the five generals, is in possession of the heart, as a weapon or non-accommodated innocence. Just thought you should know. Later!

Comment Ch 4: Oh dear, humans can tell homunculi through the red mark on their bodies, but akuma are a different matter, this should prove really bad, not for the -man world considering the homunculi weakness to innocence, but the FMA world as the only person there right now who can see akuma for what they really are is Allen. This is going to be interesting. Later!

Qoute Ch 5: “But… she’s only five! Sure, the Dark Religious Organization won’t let her fight for them?” demanded Riza.

“They will. They’ll force her to.” Lenalee hugged Elicia a little tighter. Memories of her own painful recruitment was brought back.

Comment ch 5: Geez, you're getting the darkness and hopelessness sometimes present in -man down pat. Its good to see that you know how to work the characters. I noticed that the innocence found up until now is of the equipment type, don't forget, in order for it to reach its full potential, the innocence must be refined into the anti-akuma weapon at the dark order, along the lines of Marinda's time weapon known as time record. Just thought this info might help in future, other then that, well done! Later!

Comment (really short) Ch 6: yay, it's like a big happy family! I wonder if Ed would be compatible, at least Al can't get hurt by much (walking suite of armor *cough*). Later!

Comment Ch 8: wow, you got to the Crowley's castle section. If you ever decide to pick up the story, I'm interested in how you will change the flow of events due to Ed and the other alchemists presence. I hope to see more eventually, later!
xXDNHXx chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
nice chapter, but just to tell you, not all excosicts are unaffected by akuma poisons. only parastic types like allen and suman. Kanda is also okay, but thats cuz of his curse thingy mabob. anybody else, like lavi or lenalee would get killed if they got hit by a bullet. but, nice work!

D-n-h
rath chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
how can kanda mistake ed as allen? “Well, maybe he dyed it or something,” shrugged Kanda. “If I had hair like that, I would.” theirs eyes are different color ed gold and allen gray! kanda look like a idoit back there went he stop ed.
rath chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
i alway like crossover fanfics. it interesting with the earl and noahs team up with dante. please do a chapter where they fight some of the noahs.
wishfulliving89 chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
love the story. very funny. can't wait for the next chapter.
MRKT5 chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
XD i loved this! Will u plz update?

i love fma crossover with d gray man!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »