Reviews for Phantom Brave: Hour of Darkness Ep 6
cakelover2468 chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Ahaha, that was hilariou! Thanks for making my day.
superecho chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
For an Overlord's bad-a**' sake (no, not Zetta), this story cracks me up every time I read it!

The way Marona acts as a Phantom Overlord Princess is just cracking my brain with laughing waves.

Her constant random shooting every time enraged was nuts.

She's even more 'evil' than Laharl in this trait!

She's sooooo gooood at it, that Laharl might get his position given out to Marona by NIS! X3

*slashed to 0 HP by Laharl*

*revived by using the hospital service*

My favorite scene is the fight with Sienna (a.k.a. Scarlet).

Sienna's way of speaking just soothes me up.

And the addition about Final Fantasy 6 just sends me chuckles :)

Too bad Ash didn't do much.

But he's still cool as a demon vassal.

Castile is good, too. She's so klutzy, more than Flonne.

Especially when the gang meet the prinnies! XD

And the bigfoot joke with Alt. Overlord is my second favorite.

Marona puts it perfectly by saying the 'bigfoot' word innocently.

And to think she even cracked the 'netherworldhell' joke when her ass is about to be kicked... *laughter*

The power rang- I mean Prism Rangers scene is my third favorite.

When Red said "...OMG! I totally forgot about that!" truly humorous.

Lastly, the last battle with mid-boss is a great finisher scene.

Boxers? Image in the head? !

...Marona shot Mid-Boss' 'thingie'! *rolling to the floor*

All in all, this is an incredibly perfect humor of Nippon Ichi Software games universe. This story deserves more reviews!

Excellent job, dood! XD
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Yes, perfect. And I agree, this was the best episode of Hour of Darkness. Well, okay, episode 9 was pretty funny also, in between Jennifer's tentacle rape fantasies and her attempts to give Harlie sex ed lessons.
shelwyn chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I liked episode 3 more lol
General Badaxe chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Ok, i admit it was interesting. However, maybe you should change the stuff a little more if this becomes a series. Such as, if i played through the chapter ont he game, the first time it was funny, second time, funnier, thrid time, i just wanted to skip the dailogue. So, if this becomes a series, flesh out the differences between the charecters a little more, such as how Marona is different than Laharl, and give her a different set of funny weaknesses. Not sexy men by the way, too close a relationship to Laharl's weakness to be funny. That, and you seriously need to change some of the chapters. If all i am going to be doing is readin Disgaea as a fanfiction with different charecters, then i won't be as interested in it. After all, i know what jokes are going to hapen, and it won't be as funny as it was on the game.

P.S.- Sorry if you take this as a flame. It is not meant to be one, just some criticism, and some ideas. Sorry if i offended you in any way shape or form. I usually enjoy what you write, but this is a little too much like disgaea for me to find it very funny. Some parts were hilariouse to me, and i hope you write again soon. Ja ne! (See ya in Japanese)
DosuTheSoundDrill chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
that was quite Hilarious. it was the best Crossover I've Ever read! i've only read two of your Disgaea stories and I'm already in love with your work! Bravo!
Creativist chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
oh my God, do I really have to review? It was so Awesome, SO Funny, You can REALLY do dialogue well, and you totally made new personalities for the characters-and they were good!

I wonder how'd this would fair in a Series session though.
Mikuu Kudarashi chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
lol...i love how laharl keeps acting xD anywho, but still, don't you think it would had been better if marona played etna and ash played ash? well i don't know this one was pretty good, who don't love bazukas! especialy REALLY BIG AND HEAVY BAZUKAS THAT GIVE YOU POOR AIM! XD ohh, maybe the group needs to buy some homing missials? X3