Reviews for His Coy Mistress
menme chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
I just read all of this - it's so wonderful and so sad. The images are creative and just teh right shade of House-crazy - golfing off the balcony rail (which took my breath away!), July 4th, the To Do list. Along with the actual Houseisms - my favorite was "How good are you at lacrosse "

When I first started reading fanfic not so very long ago, this is what I imagined it would be, and hadn't found yet. Kudos - and please do some more.
St-Jimmy1669 chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
This is absolutely brilliant. The title fits perfectly - the image of the shy, retiring wallflower contrasts very well with the monster House's pain manifests itself as. An excellent attitude towards the way House deals with his pain in public, in private and with Wilson - in particular, the way you write so matter-of-factly about him cutting, and Wilson's descriptions. Amazing interpretation, too. I short.. loved it!
Wuchel1 chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
Great story - I really enjoyed it!
10miles chapter 5 . 12/11/2006
This is another great one. The hand shaking is exactly how I'd explained it to myself... funny how two people can think so very similar.
Dresden-Neville chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
awesome story!
pianokeys91 chapter 7 . 8/30/2006
The epilogue was so sad... but well written, very well, all of it.
MickeyP chapter 7 . 8/28/2006
Wow.. enjoyed the story; but the epiloge was absolutely awesome. Nicely done, excellent..
phoenixmagic1 chapter 7 . 8/27/2006
I loved this story! It really showed how House was affected post-Ketamine and how he really enjoyed life.. very cool! :) Hope you write more House stuff :) you've got talent!

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Sokerchick chapter 7 . 8/25/2006
I really loved this story. It was very well written and almost made me cry at the end. Beautifully done.
yellowNight chapter 7 . 8/25/2006
I just read all seven chapters in one sitting. That was absolutely incredible. You are a very talented writer!
Angelfirenze chapter 7 . 8/25/2006
Damn, that was harsh. Well-written and heartrending. You did wonderfully.
The Madhatter2 chapter 7 . 8/25/2006
Wow. That was just... powerful. It hurt. And when I can feel the hurt, that says something about how amazing your writing is. This was beautifully done, every single word, every phrase, every scene. Just downright amazing. Excellent, excellent, excellent fic. Way to end it too. I hope you continue to write more. You're fantastic!
bmax chapter 7 . 8/25/2006
The last chapter and epilogue were just wonderful. I enjoyed being able to take the ride with House through his escape from pain to the end when he was recaptured by it.

It was heart wrenching to read his reaction to the pain returning with a vengeance. That has got to be so disheartening. Loved the way you used parallels with a cancer patient going into remission only to have the cancer return.

Well done. Hope to see more from you!
DIY Sheep chapter 6 . 8/25/2006
Delightfully sad and realistic.
The Madhatter2 chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
No, really, your fic is seriously this amazing. You managed to do it again. The whole shaking hands and eating pizza deal? Love it. Especially since he shook Cuddy's hand at the very end. I love it to death. It's so beautiful. You rock.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »