Reviews for His Coy Mistress
Angelfirenze chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
Uh, yeah. I'm all for House kicking Aylesman's ass. And not just at golf. That smug, vain, self-satisfied bastard. House and Cuddy need to work through that list. Quickly. *bright grin*

This is fantastic and I'm totally enjoying it. Please update soon.
08joanna chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
This chapter is great, and I especially love how Wilson pushes his uneasiness away at the end to celebrate with House with the "Death to tyrants" line. Re. my Chapter 1 note on timeline inconsistency, somehow the full year didn't print out when the note showed up, but what I was trying to say is that I think the infarction was probably in '99, which would make it about 7 years ago now. Either 8 or 6 would also be believable, but it can't be both.
08joanna chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
As I said in my Chapter 4 review, I really love this story. But I noticed a continuity error. In Chapter 1 it says "pain had been his bedfellow and mistress for nearly eight years," and then in Chapter 4, he tells Cuddy he needs to catch up (with his To-Do List) "from the last six years." The canon timeline is of course vague (I personally think the infarction was in 19, but that's not the point) - consistency within the same story would be good.
08joanna chapter 4 . 8/23/2006
This is absolutely wonderful. Both the bonfire and the "to-do" list had me weepy. Can't wait to see where you take it. Everyone is so in character, and I love House's last line of this chapter.
The Madhatter2 chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
I've been following your story, but for some odd reason held back in commenting until now. Why, I don't know. Maybe I was just blown away and intimidated by your amazing writing. You have every single character so IN character. I could imagine this happening word for word, action for action on the show - even the dancing. Amazing. You've just stolen my heart. The HW friendship is just perfect, and the House/Cuddy-ness blows my mind. Love the To Do List, btw. Perfect. This is so excellent, I don't even know what else to say. You are just that amazing.
Kagii chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
"Wilson can’t samba for shit. And besides, he never wants to be the girl. "
Angelfirenze chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
Oh, that was lovely. Thank you for posting this. There was something beautiful and poignant about the To Do List. All the things he used to pay dearly for (or not do at all) he can now indulge in. *bright grin*
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
As sad as I am that House burned all of his canes, I do think it's a nice touch.

Great chapter and a wonderful insight.
bridit chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
This is going to get ugly, isn't it? :)
Angelfirenze chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
Hooray! Burning party! I'd like to bring all my old journals, those travesties. *shudders* I hope House lets me have a turn.

Please update soon!
RNwannabe chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
Thanks again. I especially liked the observation about House's ambidextrousness. Nice touch. I see (I hope) that you are setting him up for a wondrously angsty crash!
CatWoman4Ever chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
This was awesome, amazing...just wow, this fic was amazing! I can wait until the next update and you capture House's personality so well. Great job! :)
Angelfirenze chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
YAY! *bright grin* You HAVE to update soon! This was excellent. Very in character and lovely.
DIY Sheep chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
I am looking forward to see where this will go. Good stuff.
Namaste chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
Well this is off to an interesting start, with a combination of what we know so far and, I suspect, what has been surmised. (I'm avoiding the hard core spoilers.) Interesting scene at the end of the first chapter, and very Wilson/House voice with the "seven iron," "Not with my handicap."
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »