Reviews for Quirks
always31 chapter 1 . 7/9
Just one word- Brilliant.
Duke157 chapter 1 . 4/30
I've seen type of thing way too often, about stories that seem like something but turn out to be something else entirely, and mostly they are about Hermione's pregnancy or the Dramione relationship as a whole, but the thing is that they never got to me... I've always managed to predict what was going to happen... Until now that is... Your story was so well crafted that I couldn't do it this time... I honestly gasped out in surprise and delight when I read that, and that was in the library, which earned me a glare from the Librarian... Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll go places with it...
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I never understand why in fanfictions authors make Hermione a bad cook, at least she should be good at baking which is basically just adding stuff in the right order and quantities. Cute how Draco loved her cooking nonetheless.
Blair Boo chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
omg i'm dying, this is the sweetest thing ever 3 3 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
having a hard time believing hermione would ever put faith into an old wives tale
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
this is so fucking adorbs I love this
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
It was lovely! Just would've liked dear ol' Hermione to yell at Draco for the insult on her cooking skills ;)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Your writing is so good! Love your descriptions of everything(especially crookshanks!)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Love the way you wrote the story!
Cherry003 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Hey :)!
really liked this one-shot, i was always thinking, draco, how can you not see ne signs haha! but love the ending :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Cute! So happy for them. I sort of suspected it from the beginning, but then I wondered why she hadn't been showing after four months, because surely he would've noticed then? I really liked it, though. Thanks for writing this, it made my day.
Nina1503 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Cute story. I enjoyed it :-)
ever afters chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Beautiful
sophieranier14 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was perfect. Completely flawless. This is literally the first story I have ever read that is leading up to someone being pregnant that I haven't guessed. Well done. That was a work of art.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012