Reviews for Quirks
this is so fucking adorbs I love this
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 3/23
It was lovely! Just would've liked dear ol' Hermione to yell at Draco for the insult on her cooking skills ;)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Your writing is so good! Love your descriptions of everything(especially crookshanks!)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Love the way you wrote the story!
Cherry003 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Hey :)!
really liked this one-shot, i was always thinking, draco, how can you not see ne signs haha! but love the ending :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Cute! So happy for them. I sort of suspected it from the beginning, but then I wondered why she hadn't been showing after four months, because surely he would've noticed then? I really liked it, though. Thanks for writing this, it made my day.
Nina1503 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Cute story. I enjoyed it :-)
ever afters chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Beautiful
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was perfect. Completely flawless. This is literally the first story I have ever read that is leading up to someone being pregnant that I haven't guessed. Well done. That was a work of art.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Lovely
emowifey1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Really liked this story! Although it seems a little weird to me that she would go 4 months without telling him she was pregnant. That's almost halfway through the pregnancy! I'm just saying I know my husband would be a little upset if I told anyone I was pregnant before him and I expected him to figure it out first.
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love this!
RJ Steamboat chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This was so damned good. I'm not even really into Draco/Hermione usually, but it was really well written. I love the way you write.
PanonLove chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Whew. What can I say? I am utterly speechless for the sole reason of this piece being nearly perfect in all ways. The barely noticeable mistakes like on reviewer pointed out could never scathe the sheer cleverness, beauty, and hilarity of this work of yours :) I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I practically burst into giggles because of the wit you so nicely laced in the scenarios. Your manipulation of the English language is simply whimsical.

My hats off to you, dear writer! :) You have a gift.
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 4/1/2012