Reviews for Quest of Kings Special: Beyond the Mirror
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Hurry and update
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
WHAT WHAT WHAT? Oh man why would you do this to me? It's been 3 years since you've updated right? Sure you're probably busy being an adult and all but maybe could you at least let us know what's going on or something? I'm not being mean, i'm just stating the facts. Look just find the time to update this story. I wanna read Hyde's reactions upon seeing two Yukis.
no.1zatchbell1piecefan chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
OMG! It has been such a LONG time senceI found a decent Zatch bell One piece crossover, I almost belived they didn't igsist, then my frind told me about this story and it is tottaly EPIC! No, not just EPIC, but The King of all EPINESS! Please Update soon!
AshK1980 chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
Good work! Did I ever read the rest of the chapters? I can't remember if I didn't I will go back and read and review them. Good work as always!

Sincerely,

cool
Hikari Ino chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
cool
Kerykeion chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
No...I want more...please? Wow, that dream sequence was confusing, but I figured it out so don't worry. I'm gueesing Kinky's not going to get sent back...I woulda said that even if I hadn't seen the dream...poor, poor Strawhats...
Hikari Ino chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
cool really good job Emma I came up with my own mamodo too would you like to hear it.
Kerykeion chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Very interesting, hopefully a little longer than your other side story? Haha, what will be Kiyo's reaction to meeting Luffy, who is almost his polar opposite? Ooh, can't wait
Hikari Ino chapter 1 . 8/18/2006