Reviews for Overly Crimson
click chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
I could most definitely see this being cannon... well, except for all the references to the actual show...

Wonderfully written, thank you!
CraftAndBurn chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
Hilarity. XD And your disclaimer alone has just won all the free internets in the world.
Armed'n'Strangerous chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
-blinks- No. No! Cliffy bad...Please update! Or I will cry.

-eyes water-
sashax13 chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
I hope you keep this story up! I liked chapter two. Angsty sues are even funnier than regular sues!
crazykitsune17 chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
This amuses me greatly! Loved when Kuwabara said, "And you look like you've had a tortured and angst-filled past in which your parents were killed during a raid." His sixth sense is showing! This thing is hilarious, so please update soon.

*~*~*crazykitsune17*~*~*
Hoku ala chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Wow... I hate her.

She doesn't even have a last name and I hate her... odd.

I normaly wait for a last name.

Good story!
CraftAndBurn chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Hahahahaha brilliant.

I read the summary and just kinda though, "YES PL0X" and wasn't disappointed. Down with YYH Sues! Keep up zee good funneh. ;)
sashax13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
This story amused me a lot :)

Poor innocent airheaded Marietta.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
XDXDXD Hiei's mad, so Kurama's mad, and Marietta seems to have gone world-hopping, neh? A little bit disorganized, so that the seqence of events was hard to make out in a couple of places, but really good all the same.
otaku3kagome chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I love it.
DragonRose888 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I liked it. I dont really preferr OOCs but I enjoyed this
Hidari chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Yes! Nice fic! Although I'm not a KxH fan since I prefer Kurama straight, you're the first author I've seen who writes YYH well. Funny and in character. I like Hiei snickering in the tree and Kurama unknowingly being stalked by fangirls. Kaito bugging him on purpose is a nice touch. Sorry this is so long but after wading through a ton of brainless self-inserts and Mary Sues in search of a good and juicy Kurama fic, you're a godsend.

Hiei liking ice cream, is that canon or fannon? This is the second time I've seen it in a fic. We're more than halfway through the anime but I haven't seen any mention of that. I haven't read the manga though. Anyway, ja!