Reviews for Soul Search
llamawithacoolhat chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
Wow, very intriguing story! I really like the idea you've portrayed! It seems as though you know The Mummy a lot- well, better than I do haha

I hope you update soon!

* Charli *
Nessa671 chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Please update soon.
brianna mae chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
this story is just so. i dont know. its wonderful! thats al i can say. it has me speechless
hermonine chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
nice story
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 7 . 11/3/2007
Interesting story... Very... freaky? I suppose that could be an acceptable word... Please continue, no matter how much I am a fan of the Imhotep/Evelyn ship. Imhotep/Anck-su-namun is also a very good one, as far as I'm concerned.

Please continue.
SailingKtty chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
I love this story. To be truthful when I rad the summery I was like, Nah. But after reading the first chapter I was hook. Good job. Please Please Please Kill of Imhotep. And update.
Egyptian Princess of 1290 bc chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
love it, please update soon, i want ot know what happens next please i'm dieing here, hwy did she faint? is she ok? is she pregnant? please don't let me dangle, please update ASAP. by the way YOU ROCK!
Sofasoap chapter 7 . 11/9/2006
i'm reviewing! :D

oh changing history.. hmm what if.. thats how history went? I mean what she is doing now is what is suppose to happen? ( total confusing. ignore me.. )

please continue :)
chugirl2526 chapter 7 . 11/6/2006
This is getting very good. maybe when Evy changes history, Jonathan might come back to life? Please?
Renee Fleury chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
As I have said, it is very good so far. However, I must mention that her name is not Nefertiti. In the movie she is called Nefertiri. Nefertiti was the wife, and quite possibly the successor of Akhenaten.

Please keep going! I would love to see how this story ends!
Renee Fleury chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
This story is coming along wonderfully. It needs a bit of grammar work, but for the most part it is written well.

One thing, though. Have you read my story at all? A few parts of this fic sound very similar to my novel-in-progress, Naterifari. It is posted on fictionpress. I am just curious. The link is here if you haven't and would like to:
bandnerd305 chapter 6 . 10/21/2006
i'm loving this, but hating the cliffy. please update soon i want to know what they think
Sofasoap chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
left us on a cliffhanger... very evil of you :) can't wait to see what their reactions are like.

I reviewed! I reviwed! So please up date :) ahah. jk.
Egyptian Princess of 1290 bc chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
o...short, but so good, please update soon, this is well written and wonderful. um...just one little promblem, the princess' name is spelled N-E-F-E-R-T-I-R-I. just so you know for later
Mz Lin chapter 6 . 10/7/2006