Reviews for Only Human
Friend of the Show chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was adorable! I'll let you in on a little secret: Jac (McKenzie) always considered Marco to be the right man for Diana. She wasn't a fan of Ben either! If I didn't think she might get weirded out reading fan fic on herself, I'd send it to her. Good writing. Thanks for the happy 4400 stroll down memory lane!
constant gardener chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
hahahahaha. I love Tom and I love the story. I also like how Tom acknowleged the fact that Diana is older than Marco. It was pretty funny. You write comedy well.

; )
Jesus.Lives chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
I love this pairing! And your story. Squee!
zeusfluff chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
Yes! Finally a really good ending! Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, I was on vacation for a week! It's seems like forever since I last read this story! Again great ending! Write more soon! zeusfluff
Fanwoman chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
“I disabled them.”

LOL!

Oh! What a lovely ending! I like that you have Tom giving approval. It may have taken him a while, but I really think he appreciates Marco now. That you've given the others a moment of peace is nice, too, and Maia wanting to sit next to Shawn...well, you can hardly blame her, huh? Thank you, again, for a delightful story.
Fanwoman chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Undoing Ben and Blink all in one chapter! Bless you! While it was a tad convenient, I liked that she was able to end things with Ben in an amiable way and that April would not end up with him, either. I can't help but wonder how things would turn out if Marco was more open, honest and forward with his feelings for her; it seems she can be thick about that sort of thing. I like that you suggested that things were, indeed, different between them, more passionate, that the chemistry had changed, if you will. Thank you!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Poor Marco. He's really gotten the raw end of things on the show, huh? Your Diana seems to be far more conscientious and self-aware than the one in the show. Yay for you! You've got me worried and hopeful about the next chapter. Thank you for tackling the whole Ben thing as a vehicle for the development of Diana and Marco's relationship!
PurpleYin chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Aw, a very very happy ending. :D Loved the addition of Shawn in there, too.
aserene chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
i love it! very cute and wonderful! Update soon!
aimtbj chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
I think I do like it as much as you do! I'm just sorry to see it end. Hopefully you'll post more stories later down the road! It's a great conclusion to a great piece! Well done!
Insane Troll Logic chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
I loved Tom's reaction to the whole thing and of course, all of the happy denialist shippery ).

This was just a cute fic all around good job.
aserene chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
awesome! I really like it! I have to say I'm not a big fan of the Ben/Diana thing, and this is looking like a much better alternative. I hope there is more to come.
aimtbj chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
No kidding that it was "like it was supposed to be!" What were those writers thinking? Hee hee: another great chapter with excellently portrayed characters!I hope you crank out another dozen chapters: I'm hooked!
Insane Troll Logic chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
Oh how i hope this is the route the show will take. Very cute story. well done. )
PurpleYin chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
Big squee! Ah, why can't they do this on the show :sigh: A third chapter would be lovely, like an epilogue, but it's great as it stands, too.