Reviews for Charmed
blackcherrynuke chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
i love the story you should continue and the ocs look is epic
Jennitime chapter 10 . 5/30/2007
Cool,although,I like 't like the way Sasuke get every girl in .No offence. This story is very good!
A Hyperactive-Yaoi Fangirl chapter 9 . 2/11/2007
i don't understand wut beta is? can you explain it to me but if you want my email address, here it goes, don't ask about teh email, it works though.
A Hyperactive-Yaoi Fangirl chapter 10 . 1/9/2007
that was great! (this is Animelovergirl101 neways, just changed penname) I love it

Taylor-chan
ninetailedbeast97 chapter 10 . 9/25/2006
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Lefty-Writer chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
Yuki: No! I won't believe it! She is not evil! Sheisnotsheisnotsheisnot! .

Kakashi: Calm down. Maybe you should just wait until the next chapter to find out.

Yuki: ... *sob sob sob*

Kakashi: I... think that means that she wants you to hurry with the next chapter.;
matt s chapter 9 . 9/13/2006
ill beta for you i love the story srry about my last review but i think it was kind of mean to break up naruto and Airashii

p.s. plz let me beta
matt chapter 8 . 9/13/2006
that was heartless i think you are the worst person ever i mean wat u did in this chapter was pure EVIL!
m chapter 7 . 9/13/2006
i think it should be Naruto and Airashii they are a perfect match!
matt chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
needs more romance get Airashii and Naruto alone together
matt chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
i loved so far i think it the best one iv read airashii reminds me of my girlfriend but not too much
hatakemine chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
Tee hee! I like it! So, I was thinking, if Naruto and Airashii are somewhat connected, they should fall in love. comeoncomeoncomeon!

hatakemine
hatakemine chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
D

HEE! I like it very much. But there seems to be more. Must continue!

D

hatakemine
Lanima chapter 10 . 9/10/2006
Unless this is an AU there is a slight glitch in your story. Tobi didn't join till like chapter 315 or something like that. Keep writing can't wait for next chapter.

~RoaringSasuke( Rubix cube XD)
Aibon chapter 10 . 9/6/2006
cool u put some NaruSaku fluff or something in it! :D
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »