Reviews for Of Bridges and Loopholes
shiirojasmine chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I love this!
The Lydian Lady chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
OMG! I love it... Yeah, I can see Jesus loving the seventies. And the sixties. They were all about Peace, and Love. Lol... It's awesome.
lslines chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
"but slowly Aziraphale seems to grasp the fact that the point is not to inhale or eat the subject’s face, and then it gets better."

That killed me dead. Favourited, it's wonderful.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
XD Ooh, I *love* you. It's a masterpiece. Of course, anything that features our two boys making out without it being all angsty and guilt-ridden WHILE keeping them IC is a masterpiece in my book. My favorite line: *totally* "Jesus /really/ enjoyed the seventies." I'm gonna add this to my favorite, and then I'm gonna read it over and over and over and over-
Lonicera Japonica chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
That was just too perfect. Really. It was awesome. And, coming from someone who just finished re-reading the book like two days ago, I think you got Aziraphale's character just right.

For the record, the bit about Jesus was the sort of thing that made me wish I'd had some sort of liquid in my mouth when I'd read it just so I could spit it all over the screen. And I do mean that in a good way.
CaptainEmo chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I absolutely love this. Aziraphale's briskness cracks me up! And the tartan housecoat is a nice touch. Will you continue? I'd love to read more of it. :)
Seregwen Morthil chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
cold shower. definately.

that's exactly what he needs.

i /do/ hope you'll be following his up; it's too good to waste!

very funny, very good.