Reviews for What's With the Bottle?
Bitten by a cow chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Erkll? Yeah, I'm sorry, but they were really...really...OOC. I'm sorry. Spin the Bottle in Kenshin...what a weird idea. Hm. I dunno if they had that game or PLAYED that game back then...okay, done.

Bitten

Smile! :) God loves you!
SweetMisery49 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Im intrigued :) it was pretty funny and im curious to see what happens next. nice work
KitsuneLauz chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Haha, so cute D It sort of defies logic though, I don't know why Sano wouldn't cotton on if Megumi was so jealous of Kaoru that Megumi liked him xDD

Or vice versa, with the way Sano reacted P

Spelling-

Ok - Okay, or OK or O.K. but Ok always bugs me *pouts*

"Why wait for the game. - "Why wait for the game?

Keep up the good work!
lucerito-del-alma chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
that was good, really good!
fox-san chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I loved the story, it'd seemed really realistic. I wish I knew what happened at the clinic!
sanodevil chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I loved all the funny moments! They made me giggle. I am interested in hearing more about these two. So write more, please? I think you should write an epilogue.
Megumi chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
You made another one with my favourite couple, thanks. This was so cute! I hope you continue it! Nice job!
Lieberisse chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
This was good, but I still favor A Special Batch of Ohagi. (:
Lara chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
This one-shot was excellent with an amazing plot Sano and Megumi?s dialogue was really well write. I REALLY enjoy yours one-shots. Make more please.
roosterboy chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
It was amazing and very good writing. I think you should do one more chapter to see if the things heat up with those two.

I thank you for writing marvelous one-shots. Are you interest of writing a long fic with this couple. They are few and with your excelent skills of write it will be a blessing for us fans of S/M.
meg-chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
This one was one of your best. It was so funny and humurous. I think you should add one more chapter to see what will hapen in the clinic. Thank you so much for this one. I hope to read more of your fic, they are really good.
shysie chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I love it!
Crewel chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Well done! You really have talent to write SxM romance scenes. It's very interesting and sweet fiction. You wrote Yahiko got Aoshi. Misao was going to kill him. This was a wonderful idea. It made me laugh. hehe...

Sano said that he kissed Kaoru beacause he had to. But, if the bottle faces Megumi, he will do it beacause he want to. I liked this sences very much. It's really romantic. This chapter was not enough, I hope you can write about how Sano and Megumi play the game. Pls write one more chapter, I'm sure every SxM fans want to read how Sano kiss Megumi and Megumi's response. Will you accept my suggestion?

Thank you for spending much time to write SxM fiction. Thank you very much.