Reviews for Vanishing Dreams
-crying- Damn, this was SO sad! Bittersweet. TTTT
Hoshi-san chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
aw *wipes tears* ...I loved it 3
kirallie chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Sad but sweet. It was nice of Pluto to allow them that much.
etoilesama chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Oh! You let me speechless! That was one of the saddest story I have ever read!

You really broke my heart, I feel totally bitter now!

But, Oh my..., this was a high angst to deal with!

So beautiful and yet so painful...

That was so well written, I really love your style! I would like to see other stories with this pairing from you. They are my fav characters of all the times, and to reunite them in one of your fic, would be greatly appreciated.

Ja ne !
Jiminez chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Wow. It would be an understatement to say that this story is incredible. It was so sad, how Serenity/Usagi and Seiya/Fighter couldn't be together. That last line made me cry-“For those fifteen minutes, when the moon is eclipsed and only the stars are left to light the way, my heart will belong to you.” This story was so beautiful, so heartbreaking, so touching. You are an amazing writer, and don't ever cease working your magic with words.
omystars22 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I could feel there pain, their longing...so beautifully written. I have never seen a story about them this way. I knew she loved him...but it just couldn't be. Thank you. I believe that you accomplished what you set out to write.
Innocent Sake chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I have to say that I just loved this chapter. It kept me interested and it was just long enough so that I was entertained but not getting bored. I could actually see Fighter working away like that to forget about her love that could never be.

And the whole scene when moon was eclipsed and the two had their moment...my heart went out to them both...

Just beautiful must read more
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Oh this is so sad!
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I am a hopeless Usagi/Seiya fan and because of that it wasn't wise to read this. You made me cry bitterly. I hate them being separated. Wonderful piece of art anyway.
Koijima chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Oi... You've made my heart cumble into many, tiny pieces at the reality of things... ;_; *wipes tear and adds to favorites*
bluer than blue chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
nice story... how bout making a sequel?.(,)
Moonlight Bunny chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
that was simply beautiful, yet so sad. really a tragic story between two lovers... I love your story! it really brought tears to my eyes.

/Moonlight Bunny _