Reviews for Return Of The Great Power: Book 3
CM6NCIS6PLL6 chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
I realize I am a few years late, but could you please find your hart and soal and continue the story. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I hope you feel I am not pushing you,
CM6NCIS6PLL6:)
Summoning Secrets chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
I love this series! I've just read all 3 books for the first time, which is why I've never reviewed on this before (though I would have) It's well thought out and has a great plot line that doesn't bounce all over the place like some of the longer stories tend to do. Also, I love that you had put Justin into your stories since he's one of my favorites and nobody ever seems to write enough about him. Keep up the good work and please update soon! :D
goddess of the nigth chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I absolutely love your stories! they are enthralling and well thought-out, really THE BEST Power Rangers stories I have EVER read and one of the Best fan-fictions as well! I look forward to your next chapter!
E chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Thank you for this... amazing story that I've read. I'm just past my youth, but still in love with Power Rangers. You are one of the few authors that have these amazing stories that I just want to re-read over and over and over again! I hope that even though real life may intrude, comments may bother and hurt, that you will be able to find the inspiration, time and energy to continue on and complete the adventures that you put the Rangers through. Thank you!
gymkidz2000 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Please update this soon... I'm missing this trilogy
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
love the story! cant wait 4 the rest of it!
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Whoa. Dude. Morphinominal. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
andyg2525 chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
this is a great story here i read the other two books here ,so please try to finish this one please
mafanatic chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
this story is great! i'm itching to read the rest
BellaCordelia chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
I've spent the past few weeks rereading all of the Return of the Great Power books. I know you've been working on them forever and I'm just writing, hoping that you will continue as you find the time. I love where you are going with this and Kim. Keep up the good work!
kloi21 chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Great story, it's got a bit of everything, really enjoyable. i hope you update soon
Alex B. Goode chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Great job. Keep up the good work.
TommyOliverMMPRFan chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
As someone who has followed this fic for a long time, I'm just glad this wasn't dropped. I'll simply take what I get. Good update.
Hoshi The Forgoton One chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
OMG! You actually updated I thot this fic was dropped! I am soo happy this is continuing, I have read the other fics you have written and by far this one is my fav.

Please Don't wait so long to write another chapter!

*Hoshi
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
This is really good so far! I like how you have both Alphas working together as well as Dulcea and Ninjor. But if all the villains are working together, where's Astronema, Ecliptor and the quantrons? And most importantly, Dark Specter? Please update soon!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »