Reviews for Sides of the Same Coin
Merr2 chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
Painfully sad. I hope for more!
kasandra16 chapter 5 . 2/20/2007
i love this tory! the one-shots are amazing, i just cant get enough!

please please please write some more!
Crack4sure chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
WHAT! oK so tihis is kind of really sort of confusing but i really like it. And i think you should update soon.
Uilleand chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
Absolutely loved these.

Thank you, please keep it up.
Southern Loner chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
ouch that has got to suck but when did she leave? coule you either write another stating about everything that happened instead of the short lasps you had in here or write a sequal to this one please? thank you...loved the story..
ishandahalf chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
great to see another drabble up... i liked this one - despite the angsty nature of it, it really powerful, especially those last two lines. well done, as always. more please?
Remy'sRose chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
that was so sad, but really good. I need a happy one now though ;-)
Burning Touch chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
Oh, that is incredibly sad! Poor Remy, hallucinating about Rogue while trapped under piles of boulders. I hope something good happens to him in the next drabble.
Flaamasterka chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
We are all waiting for more.
Franky Sanchez 125 chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
Aw, these were so cute! I really love them. I hope there's more coming...soon, please. Later!
DJRyce chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
I really like these vignettes. Short, sweet, but still poignant. Very much warm your heart, make you smile and feel mushy inside. I also like that you've kept the barrier of Rogue's powers... these days that's old school. But it's such an interesting part of their relationship.
Burning Touch chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
M..I just found these drabbles, and I'm glad I did. They were great Romy's and I can see all of them actually happening with the Southern couple.

I can't wait for more!
lovestoread chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
hey those were good. i liked how you brought each one of their thoughts on each other.
ishandahalf chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
bravo, yet again. i especially liked the last line - made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)
41eugoR chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Nice drabbles. Keep updating!