Reviews for Telephone Tag
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
The Laughing Libra chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
ROFL! This was REALLY cute! The ending was totally the icing on the cake. XD
Starlight Socrates chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
And cute to me as well! Good God, I just read your new Christmas one-shot and had to go looking for more good ROD, only to find that nearly every good ROD fic is also by you! Well, well, well done - you should have more reviews. I apologize in advance for not reviewing all those that I myself will read, but since I'd be saying much the same thing for all of them (untainted high praise), I don't really feel guilty.
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I may have reviewed this story elsewhere, but I must say that of so many stories you've written, this one impressed on one very unique point: Focusing on and successfully bringing out Drake's constantly-terminal Karma. I mean, its simply awful luck.

"Drake’s eyebrow lift suspiciously in time with his gradually rising caveman instincts."

The Quote of the Story. Oh, and from the last story I reviewed, "Harm Objects," I adored the new word: "Hench-Wench."
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
It was cute to me too. Poor Drake... I love it when you write nice, happy things. Make no mistake, I love your angst, but you write it a little /too/ well.