Reviews for Akito's Diary
Princess Unicorn123 chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
The solution to every problem. A big stick.
ForgottenReveries chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
I like this chapter, laughed and snorted at the end...mom thought I was going crazy. XD
Primi-tan chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
OMG THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! LOL!

This is clearly the side of Akito that she shows to no one else except her diary. If this is purely crack, then you should write one for Tohru, Yuki, Shigure, ect. Where Tohru is actually an evil mastermind plotting to take over the world (I can't imagine Tohru like that, though) Yuki a completely emoish guy, and Shigure an old-fashion gentleman in contrast to his normaly silly behavior.

This was a great piece of writing and I was very happy to find it! Great work!

*Salutes*
PocketxFullxOfxDreams chapter 16 . 9/9/2009
Yeah... Yuki's lip gloss, "It tastes like cherries and homoerotic tension"

I think I love you for that.
PocketxFullxOfxDreams chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
"the ever reliable Paperboy" LMAO, I LOVE THAT GUY. He is so neglected in fanfiction, we see him about as much as we see Ritsu. - -'

Oh yes, Akito is an awesome hunk of man- er... meat?
Silver Sounds chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
lolz this is wondefully awesome i love it.
ChibiRyou200 chapter 16 . 5/10/2009
Amazing , I loved every minuite of it!
more-storys chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
LOVE IT!

love it love it love it

i LOVE this fan fic LOVE IT!
Oky Verlo chapter 16 . 4/21/2009
!

is good!

toodles and love,

Oky Verlo.
the.shadow.of.smoke chapter 16 . 3/23/2009
One word: Hilarious. I don't think I've ever laughed more! *laughs even more* Please, keep on writing!
Mokimo chapter 16 . 2/26/2009
XD XD XD XD XD XD
Musicookie chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
ha ha ha ha x10 This chapter did it for me. Oh, I'm wiping tears from my eyes, This is hilarious! I also love the simple format' they're just short little diary entries. Great job with this!
Chicken Noodles chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
hahaha i love this story thing it cracked me up so much the first time i read it i was reading it in the library and i was laughing so loud the librar staff told me to shut up this is a good story are there any more chapters after 15
Kanki Youji chapter 15 . 12/1/2008
... *blink blink*

...

*insert excesive laughter here*

K, so I found this on DA - would've commented there, but I had to get off really fast - and was laughing my arse off most of the time. Read it because I was bored and in need of Akito-stuff (Yes, even though I am a girl, I fan over Akito... she's pretty! Yes she is! Being Bi DOES have it's good points! You don't have to discriminate against females when you fangirl! Whe!). Anywho, back to the main subject, I found it and read it and loved it, so I followed it here, and... well... it rocks! You're very talanted at hilarious rants.

- Kanki