Reviews for Friends 'till the End
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
*sniff* That was SAD! But so good! The part about LJ and DJ were kinda weird but cool! I liked it!
pantyslime chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
i don't know how fangirlish this makes me...but i cried D:

and put on a song that's really sad, just for the after-death...haha. but i liked it.
Thine Dreamer Doth Take Flight chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Another sad story done well by The Ninja Who Wanted To Be A Samurai! Bravo! It was great; I'm crying on the inside now! )

I wish I had weird dreams that gave me ideas for stories like this...Lucky!

Again, a great story! )
Amarante Akio chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Well Jeebus! I just dun realized I never reviewed this here story! (throwing in a little hick for ya ;) ) Well as we've come to expect from TNWWTBAS it was sad and beautiful, it made me both cry, clap for Dax not abandoning Jak, and yell at the computer for killing Jakypoo off. It was very well written, few grammar mistakes, little to no spelling errors etc. so way to go! Looking forward to the next tradegic one-shot! :)
bentleywannabe chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Wow, black_jak, you've got some pretty awesome dreams (and unfortunately, some thieving ones. Why does everyone always write my ideas before me?) Anyway, keep up the good work!

AS I POST THIS REVIEW, I HEREBY CHECK THE:

Add author to my Author Alert list

Add author to my Favorite Authors list

Add story to my Favorite Stories list
Neighbourhood Snowman chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
You killed off Jak! NO!

I'm glad you didn't pair Jak and Daxter up. I really hate it when people instantly make two same-gender characters fall in love just because of their close friendship. It's true that Jak and Daxter's friendship isn't really that visible in the game, but you showed it quite well.

But you still killed off Jak. NO! Again... _
TheFennecFox chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
THis is fantastci. Yeah, it's sad, but I like it. It shows how strong their friendship is. *smiles*

I'm adding this to my faves.

Later!
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I was beginning to lose hope that anybody could write suitable fanfiction for Jak and Daxter! I was perusing the pages, as is my wont, and I came across this. I'm SO glad there's at least one person besides me who doesn't think the Jak-Dax pair-up is cool. I really liked the emotion in this one-shot, and I appreciate how it was based on a dream. I have lots of weird dreams, and I want to put them into a story sometimes, but usually I'm not able to. It's great that you were!

One suggestion, though: Perhaps you could be a little more personal about Dax's feelings when he watches Jak die. "Daxter cried openly over his friends’ death. He sat by him and sobbed." Maybe you could tell us a little more about the yawning pit of emptiness opening up inside the Ottsel as the best friend he's ever known dies before him.

This fic was VERY refreshing after seeing all the sucked-into-game ones and the fluffy romances. I'm a BIG fan of Jak and Dax's friendship, and I believe you related Dax's reaction to Jak's death accurately. Even though Dax never cries in the games, I believe he would if Jak died. Keep writing! _
Hold on hero chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE AND DYING!

Just kidding. It's really cool. You write like me but more like you...

That made sense...
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
COOL! COOL! So sad, poor Jak! I wish I was with Dark Jak!
Cristokos chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Aw. T'was sad, but cute!
Venn364 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
That was so sad. Wha! I don't think anyone could mistake this as a JakXDaxter fic. How did people even com eup with that pairing. It's just wrong. Although I have no quams with most of the stuff people make Erol do both Daxter and Jak are straight and have their own respective story was really good. Can't wait to see what you write next.

I am the master of statistical analysis, all must bow down before me!