Reviews for Code Lyoko E89: Error
rioludoodle chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
The personality of each character is great, you've really got them down. I like that Sissy isn't such a big issue anymore, but her OOCness still bugs me. What I'm really not liking though, is the infighting. No one seems to trust each other, things are getting really dark and really grim, really fast. I'm still going to read the rest of the series though.
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
"Great story!" *Giggle*
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
uhoh
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
well it is a great story and i like the whoile thing it is hard to pick a fav part or section. thats why i always say great fic. it says all i want to say. so good luck with the next.

KnightX
geekygamergirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
wowie... i would have no idea what to do if i were one of the group... i think i would end up committing suicide after getting so stressed out about sanne and everything.

i wonder who is the traitor though.. i mean it could be any of them. i dont think its yumi because shes been targetted to being killed so many times... maybe its jeremie? he was pretty quiet during the whole fight over who the traitor was... guilt could be getting to him.

then again... maybe its sanne and she just is turning the group against each other...

ah its so confusing!

anyway, please write another episode soon!

-bRoK3n h3aRt-
Axel-of-the-Fantasy chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Pretty good, now I'm wondering what will happen next. Very suspenseful, you make it seem like the real show with all the tension and stuff.
2remember chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Great Story! ;-)

One of the things I've really enjoyed about your stories is that some things are left unresolved, sometimes for several stories.
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Thanks for the review! Sanne is her Mother, the last chance she has at a family. Also, Sanne didn't make herself a monster, Franz made her Xana. Why Aelita hated Franz but loves her mother. Sanne had no choice, like Aelita, and believes her Mother loves her.

Does Sanne? Don't know, when this first(Episode 81) ended it was because Sanne was weak after fighting Franz and was afraid the others would be able to destroy her so she decided to go back to Earth. An act of desperation to keep herself alive.

I can't wait to find out. That's right, I, the Author have very little idea on how/where this is going.

BTW, Who is Jigsaw?
sealed inside evil core chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Well another great story. I'm just wonder how Aelita could still say she loves Sanne after all her tries to kill Aelita's friends in the ways that even Jigsaw could be proud. And I wonder if there's no any traitor, hm...