Reviews for Sacrifice
irismay42 chapter 9 . 9/22/2006
Ooh, the Sam / John fight was fantastic - positively crackled off the screen!

Update update update!

(Oh. And save Dean. Obviously.)
MistyEyes chapter 9 . 9/22/2006
OMG. Dean. ;_; FIX HIM!
toyatezuka chapter 9 . 9/22/2006
Hey! New reader here! Just want to say that your story rock!

It sure make my day much brighter.

Love all the capters...from the start to the end.

All of them was awesome so please update soon ok.

Wonder what happen next? Hope the winchesters will be together again.

Happily this time cause i hate bad and sad ending.

So hope to hear from you soon...Love Dean!
angel679 chapter 9 . 9/21/2006
Okay find some damn where else to put this shot besides his stomach. Jeesh use his hip we wont even peek the boys been through enough pain without having to always be getting shots in the stomach. I swear John and Sam need to get a big helping of zip your damn lips and get Dean through this instead of trying to take each others heads off and rip out hearts as they go. Dont they know Dean can hear it all somebody better make damn sure he doesnt have a gun with a silver bullet laying around or hes gonna try to take care of it himself so his dad doesnt. Great chapter cant wait for the next one.
mariethorne chapter 9 . 9/21/2006
Please don't wait long to update I can barely stand it now.!
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 9 . 9/21/2006
Awesome chapter!
pandora jazz chapter 9 . 9/21/2006
What an intense chapter. I know you have other readers who love the torture that Dean is going through, but its hard for me to read. But you know I love how you write Dean. :)

I know the story will end OK, just have to endure the journey to get there.

You are doing a good job with John and Sam's fighting. A few more words like that and no wonder Sam ran from John, just always wonder why he left Dean too.

Off the subject, I have not seen the blooper reel yet, I was trying to go through the DVD's in order. I've wanted to skip ahead, but have not yet.

Also over the summer my parents have fallen in love with the series and the brothers, (well my mom loves Dean and Sam) by watching my tapes.

So until later, thanks for the update and take care.

Thanks for the update, take care.
mandy.winchester chapter 8 . 9/16/2006
cool new chapter
IheartPadalecki chapter 8 . 9/15/2006
so depressing. my review last time was too long, so we're making up for it by making this one short. hehe. i'm getting to valentine,texas to.
laughandlove chapter 8 . 9/15/2006
Let me just take a moment...okay, I think I'm good...(*gives one last sniff*) This story is amazing, I just read it all in one sitting! It's breaking my heart, but I can't stop reading! I've never really read a fic like this before, a pre-season one with certain things changed like this, but you've really got me into that now! I love Dean's reaction when he found out that Sam was going to Stanford. He was angry and hurt, but never stopped being proud of his Sammy-I LOVED when he told him that, as well as that he loved him. I know Dean hates them, but I adore those chick-flick moments. That was the real tearjerker. Keep going, please!
ILoveMyFish chapter 8 . 9/15/2006
Oh geez, tears were spilling from both sides of the computer screen for this chapter! Your writing is just great. I wonder what'll happen to Dean? O_O I can't wait!
H.T.Marie chapter 8 . 9/15/2006
Aw, that was sweet,and sad that it takes something like this to get them to say it, out loud. LOL. But you're right, it's prolly the only thing that could make him say it.

HT
pandora jazz chapter 8 . 9/15/2006
Another good chapter capturing what Dean is thinking.

Dean is continuing to try and take care of Sam, making sure his brother knows how Dean feels about him, even if it is a chick flick moment.

Dean thinking back about his mother and what might have been or wanting a hug from her right now, sweet.

Very cute that Sam knows the answer to p's and q's.

I love the brothers, but reading about this time in their life knowing Sam will be leaving and the hurt that follows, I always get a little mad at Sam. I realize John tells him to stay gone, but why he never contacts Dean I don't understand. But at least he goes with Dean that fateful weekend to search for their father.

Interested in seeing what else is in store for Dean as he is cured.

Doing a great job as always on writing Dean. :)

(Made it through the chapter without crying. I think it helped that I visited Texas first.)

Thanks for the update and take care.
angel679 chapter 8 . 9/15/2006
Man and he could have avoided the whole chick flick moment if he had just written a letter. Course he really needed to tell him that he loved him Im so glad he did. Cant wait for the next update its so gotta suck thinking your not gonna be there for someone that you have spent your whole life raising, protecting and focusing on at the expense of everything it would definitly be ripping him apart.
Isobel Swan chapter 8 . 9/15/2006
[Quote] I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe…. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain….[/Quote]

Nice quote from Blade Runner there.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »