Reviews for Sacrifice
spootycup chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
oh man... the tears this brought to my eyes... man this was great just great! loved it!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
This is good. I like the fact that Sam isn't being portrayed as the utter selfish jerk he very often is portrayed as in these Stanford situations. Sure Dean is hurting but you also show Sammy hurting, loving his brother desperately but still wanting a life different to the one that he doesn't fit into, offering Dean the chance to go with him, for them to still be together.

To see Sam given a bit of leeway in the whole going to Stanford issue makes a very welcome change.
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Good angsty start. Do continue and be sure not to leave out any hurt!Dean :D
irismay42 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I think you've got the balance of serious Sam Angst and serious Dean Angst just right in this chapter - it's good that you can see how Sam's leaving affected them both, not just how it may have hurt Dean, but how it hurt Sam too.

Nicely balanced, nicely written. Looking forward to some more!
snchills chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
OH this ones gonna get interesting. Good emotion so far.
falsememorydamnpixies chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
i love it, u write so beautifully i just love reading ur storys chicken they keep me interested keep up the good work : ) 'runs of to comfort and clean up after the drunken dean, cheers for the early bday presesnt lol ; )' x
shywalk chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
more I want more :)
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Great start and I can't wait to see where this goes next. Please post again soon.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Will admit, just reading your author's note was scary, as I'm not sure I'm ready for this story.

I love how you write Dean :) in all your stories, so I want to read this, but already know Sam still leaves for college. So Dean is still hurt by his little brother.

I understand why Sam left, yet still get angry at the way it was handled by John and Sam, so it's not a favorite subject. Yet will admit I am curious about what happens to Dean before Sam leaves his family.

Another excellent start to your story with emotional moments, from Dean feeling betrayed by Sam's secret, to Sam feeling sorry for hurting his big brother who has always been there for him.

So I will try to follow this story, but if I disappear, you can still find me in Texas. :)
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
wow hands out a bag of carrots for the bunny and a whip to make sure the author gets writting.

great so far.
ToriTheCritic chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Wow, this is a great start. I can't wait to see what you have planned next for it. Update soon please!
rodney215 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
bjxmas- I'm so glad you're back with the Dean angst. You are one of the best at bringing it. This was a great start. I can't wait to read more!
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18