Reviews for Sacrifice
Lilly Emerald chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Ssam thinks he's having a hard time from Dean then I wonder how he will react when John finds out about stanford lol! Like the story a lot so far...and poor Dean at the end of the chapter, although he was being a jerk to Sam!
HarrySirius chapter 16 . 11/19/2010
Yet again I found a story of yours! And again a quite old one...2006 wow! Anyways as always it's just amazing how you capture the characters so well. Really that could have been a very long flashback in the actual series. I can practically see Jensen Ackles' acting on that one. Everything makes sense and nothing is too much. I wasn't if I should read it in the first place because I knew it would end sad - but well I love supernatural and even though there are funny moments...most of the time it is just sad. And then I thought 'ah hell, you want to read a good story and this is going to be one for sure'. And I was not disappointed. So thanks yet again for another wonderful piece of work. You've got a fan! (And since I'm a Dean-girl at heart, I especially love it that it's him you love to explore;))
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 16 . 9/8/2010
To answer your question, yes I think you nailed it on the fun part of the Winchester dysfunctional Family. They lie so much to each other and to themselves. Which just adds to the "fun".

They all have their own inner demons of the nonHell variety. They all deal with that in their own different usually as we all know, just adds to the "fun" and the angst level.

Everyone says Dean is the most damaged one of the whole family. I disagree. He was big enough to let go of Sammy and let him go off to college in search of his idea of a "normal" life. John wasn't able to do that. He wasn't able to let Sammy be his own man.

And how damn hard was that for Dean to walk the razor's edge of being pulled between the two people he loved most in this world? How many of us could do that?

The only problem I had with the story was Dean fainting when John and Sam were fighting. I just don't see Dean as a fainter. He would take some kind of action. Probably something self destructive but action nonetheless.

Thanks Beej, for the great story. You've revealed a little more of the characters to me yet again.

*muh* :)
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 14 . 9/8/2010
Love this chapter. *sniff sniff*

I was hoping we'd hear from Mrs. D in this story.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 8 . 9/8/2010
I think I need some of Joshua's stash after that chapter. Whew!

They need each other like salt needs pepper or pie needs ice cream.

This a Mickey D's type of story. I'm lovin' it.

lol :p
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
How difficult that must've been for Dean to have to ask his Dad that. And I think it would've been even more difficult for John to have to hear it and make that promise. I couldn't do it. I couldn't kill my own flesh and blood. No wonder these hunter families are all kinds of messed up.

Beej, I'm so loving your story so far. Angst sandwhich with extra angst on top.

Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
*shiverrrrr* I hate needles too, Dean.

Poor baby. He needs someone to hug him and hold him. It's a sacrifice on my part but I'll volunteer. It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it.

Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Dean got bitten? Oh hell no, this isn't good at all.

*goes off to rock in a corner*
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Good chapter. They just dig their hole deeper and deeper, don't they? Makes you wanna just smack 'em both up side the head and knock some sense into them.

Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I've got the Led cranked and I'm enjoying your story. I guess I'm an angst vampire. Stuff is better than minor stuff like ohhhh say Food, Air... all that minor piddly stuff.

Details Shmeetails.

Just give me a plate of some hot juicy angst served fresh.

I'm looking forward to this ride.:)
slaybelle69 chapter 16 . 4/26/2009
Wow. I was totally engrossed in your story. I am new to reading fanfiction, but you were recommended by another author I read first (lostatc). She was right. Your writing is awesome! I am looking forward to reading more of you material. This was a great character exploration and your interpretation of the pre-Stanford era rang so true. Great dialogue and action. Top notch writing.
V.R. Jennings chapter 16 . 8/5/2008
Great story! Loved it! Keep up the good work!
Lulu67 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Oh my... That was beautifully written, I loved it. I have truly felt Deans emotions and strangely I found the many chick flicks quite fitting.
livelongprosper2012 chapter 16 . 1/20/2008
great story I loved it!
kbpen chapter 16 . 4/22/2007
I've just reread this wonderful story. It just blows me away. You did a really good job with the sequence where Dean is turning. Almost poetic. Thank you so much, kbpen
268 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »