Reviews for Sacrifice
krishp chapter 16 . 11/11/2006
Very good story. Thank you for writing it.
Oneswan chapter 16 . 10/27/2006
Hey, BJ, It's your pal Swan here-I tried to send you a PM on the site but YOUR BOX IS FULL-Please empty it, 'kay? No messages can get in right now!

Again, loved this story...is the new one finished?
thebondgirl chapter 16 . 10/25/2006
an EXCELLENT piece!:):) you did a terrific, uncompromising job of describing each character's hidden pain, and the reasons behind it... give yourself a pat on the back, my friend, 'cause you've earned it!;)
Lilly B chapter 16 . 10/25/2006
nice job on the story. i like how you ended it with the three different views on goodbyes. great job!
The Cat's Whiskers chapter 16 . 10/25/2006
This was a very good story and you got the individual POVs spot on - a lot of stories are very 1 dimensional (Sam was selfish for wanting to go to college or Dean was selfish for wanting him to stay). Your story showed that Dean and Sam did what they thought was necessary to protext the person they loved the most; sometimes that means leaving, as well as staying, because in real life love doesn't exist in a vaccuum, sometimes it on its own isn't enough to surmount problems.
shywalk chapter 16 . 10/24/2006
Sad, bitter sweet end...wonderful Thank you
LoveJeter chapter 16 . 10/24/2006
Finally got an alert for the story. YAY! I love how everything turned out in the end...how even John admitted that Sam needed to be away to Dean even tho he told Sam different hours earlier. I was glad that Dean took Sam to the bus station to say goodbye and give him the money and credit card (Which John knew about. HAHA) I loved how Dean went to shake Sam's hand but Sam pulled him in for a hug! AW very sweet and tear-worthy! Another great story!

PS...Don't quit your day job. Everyone needs money to survive and pay for internet access! HAHA And definitely don't quit writing stories cause like what would I read then? ;)
alwaysateen chapter 16 . 10/24/2006
Wow! Great story! I love it! Thanks a lot for that! Great job!
Landwing chapter 16 . 10/24/2006
Very well done. I came to this story a bit late, but I love it. All the motives are in keeping with the characters we know, and this story rings true to them. Love is tough to do sometimes, and John, Sam, and Dean all know it, deep down. Way down. In the place they bury everything else they feel that doesn't involve doing justice on the evil things they find in this world.

I loved the scene with Dean and the trout. Wacked, I know, but just the way he took such intense joy in the beauty of his life and even the fish's life...if only we could all do that more often!

Again, very well done. Thanks for the trip.

Landwing
inzane73 chapter 16 . 10/24/2006
Wow, that was great! I love pre-series stories, and this one is definately one of my favorites.
JazzyIrish chapter 16 . 10/23/2006
Wow! I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. It had everything a good story should have - lots of action, character insight, drama, conflict - the whole nine yards. What a ride. All that Winchester angst - it could fill an ocean. I cried in the scenes when Dean ran off to end his life and then again when he was hovering between life and death. Lordy, you did a wonderful job with those scenes. And then Dean letting Sam go - more tears. Dean would sacrifice anything for Sam, everything. It was an interesting take on Sam's motive for leaving - to protect Dean from killing himself in order to protect Sam. I don't know; I think maybe you gave him more credit than he deserves. (Can you tell that I'm a Dean girl?) I guess I've always believed that Sam hated hunting and longed for "normalcy" wherever he could find it. But as Dean would say, "whatever". No really, absolutely LOVED the story. It is one of the best I've read on the site. Bravo. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Looking forward to many more. Don't worry about sticking with your "day job" unless it takes you away from writing more stories for us.
Swan1 chapter 16 . 10/23/2006
HI BJ, Now I know what you've been up to! Just read your story Sacrifice-wonderful! You had me in tears with Dean after Sam got on the bus. That part was very realistic-whole story: well done! ~Swan
IheartPadalecki chapter 16 . 10/22/2006
Omg! So sorry being retarded. The alerts aren't working, and it took me like five days to notice. But seriously, I really really liked this chapter, nice way to end it. And it did make me sad, but hey, we all knew it had to end that way...
irismay42 chapter 16 . 10/22/2006
Stupid malfunctioning alerts... Well, I found this eventually!

What a perfect ending to a great story! You've really demonstrated how fitting your title is to the brothers' relationship - how it's not just Dean making sacrifices for Sam, but the other way round too. I never thought of Sam's having to let go of Dean to save him from himself before. Because it really is quite obvious that Dean would die for Sam without a second's thought - and vice versa.

I honestly can't believe how much your writing's come on over your last couple of fics. This really was a fabulously written angst-fest, and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Here's to the next one!
Rhesa chapter 16 . 10/21/2006
Thankyou for this wonderful story. It was beautifully and powerfully written.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »