Reviews for Sacrifice
pandora jazz chapter 16 . 10/20/2006
Final chapter, final review.

I'm glad that Dean drove Sam to the bus station. So the money and credit card came from Dean and John. Sam would of never accepted money or help from John. It was nice that the brothers hugged goodby, even if Dean hates 'chick flick moments'.

John hopes evil will not find Sam in California and Sam hopes for a normal life. Sam gets his wish for a couple of years.

I think you did succeed in giving us the reasons why Sam wanted to leave and why John let him. You also showed why Dean stayed behind, because he has a job to do, fighting evil, saving people and helping his father. You put a lot of effort into showing the different sides of the Winchester trio.

Though in the end I still think you proved who the unselfish one is in the family. The one who puts his families needs and wants before his own. That is Dean. :)

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Take care.
H.T.Marie chapter 16 . 10/20/2006
Oh, thank you. I love how you showed each of them choosing something both as a sacrifice and for themselves. What a wonderful way to re-define sacrifice. Thank you.

HT

BTW, alerts aren't working, and I almost missed this. Sigh.
almathea chapter 16 . 10/20/2006
Wow, I SO love this story. You've got all these metaphors and stuff going on, it's just awesome. And an ending at last... I knew you couldn't kill him... Very nice.
Fleur chapter 16 . 10/19/2006
Beautiful last chapter !
daisymaygirl1 chapter 16 . 10/19/2006
This was a wonderful story and this last chapter was devastatingly sad. Such a beautiful scene when Sammy and Dean say goodbye to each other. Just gorgeous writing.
mcatB chapter 16 . 10/19/2006
Great ending. Loved the fact that John really wasn't the bad guy at the end - that he really only pushed Sam away to protect him. Dean, too. Thanks for the ride.
hottietom chapter 16 . 10/19/2006
This is a great ending to an already great story. :) Thanks for sharing, you really did do a good job with the characters. -sniffs- I wish this was on TV!
Brenny chapter 16 . 10/19/2006
really great job. thy for sharring, i'm going to look for your next work
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 16 . 10/19/2006
In my opinion that was the best chapter. I liked that the credit card and part of the money came from John, that he was doing this for the best too. Nice job.
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 16 . 10/19/2006
YEAH! CRIES! The ride is over!

Do another one soon or a sequel!
hottietom chapter 15 . 10/18/2006
This story is absolutely fantastic. The emotions feel so real, and more than one tear was shed from my eyes as I read this.

Please, post the final chapter as soon as you can. )
LoveJeter chapter 15 . 10/15/2006
I was glad that Dean opened up to his teacher and then finally admitted to loving his life so that he could live. And then the next chapter the poor guy has to listen to his Dad & brother waging WWI. He had to be wondering why he said he loved his life at that point but then he went into "his own world" and realized yes he does love his life and this is what he wants to do. Fight evil. And he realized that Sam didn't want to leave him to, he wanted him to come with him. Very sweet. One more chapter to go. BOOHOO! Can't wait for it tho!
H.T.Marie chapter 15 . 10/14/2006
Wonderful. Funny how you've expounded on Dean's ability or inability to choose. I've been thinking about that a lot lately myself, and the line about the world revolving around Sam, good lord, you don't know how many times that one's gone through my head lately. I swear for some people to be happy the world will actually have to revolved around Sam and the pedestal they put him on. Dean does just need some time to be Dean. You beat me to the punch on that one. Don't mean I still won't write that idea...hm

HT
laughandlove chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Okay, I'm reviewing chapter 1 because the site denied my review for chapter 15, but whatever...I I loved this chappie, and how you portrayed Dean's point of view. It's so believable that that's what he would be thinking at the time, I think you did a really good job with it! I can't wait for the last chapter!
irismay42 chapter 15 . 10/14/2006
You know, I always wondered why Dean never went with Sam to Stanford...

I like how this chapter is kind of the reverse of the one before - there we saw Dean being selfish wanting to keep Sam, here we see Sam - and John - being selfish wanting to keep Dean.

Great chapter!