Reviews for Sacrifice
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 16 . 10/19/2006
In my opinion that was the best chapter. I liked that the credit card and part of the money came from John, that he was doing this for the best too. Nice job.
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 16 . 10/19/2006
YEAH! CRIES! The ride is over!

Do another one soon or a sequel!
hottietom chapter 15 . 10/18/2006
This story is absolutely fantastic. The emotions feel so real, and more than one tear was shed from my eyes as I read this.

Please, post the final chapter as soon as you can. )
LoveJeter chapter 15 . 10/15/2006
I was glad that Dean opened up to his teacher and then finally admitted to loving his life so that he could live. And then the next chapter the poor guy has to listen to his Dad & brother waging WWI. He had to be wondering why he said he loved his life at that point but then he went into "his own world" and realized yes he does love his life and this is what he wants to do. Fight evil. And he realized that Sam didn't want to leave him to, he wanted him to come with him. Very sweet. One more chapter to go. BOOHOO! Can't wait for it tho!
H.T.Marie chapter 15 . 10/14/2006
Wonderful. Funny how you've expounded on Dean's ability or inability to choose. I've been thinking about that a lot lately myself, and the line about the world revolving around Sam, good lord, you don't know how many times that one's gone through my head lately. I swear for some people to be happy the world will actually have to revolved around Sam and the pedestal they put him on. Dean does just need some time to be Dean. You beat me to the punch on that one. Don't mean I still won't write that idea...hm

HT
laughandlove chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Okay, I'm reviewing chapter 1 because the site denied my review for chapter 15, but whatever...I I loved this chappie, and how you portrayed Dean's point of view. It's so believable that that's what he would be thinking at the time, I think you did a really good job with it! I can't wait for the last chapter!
irismay42 chapter 15 . 10/14/2006
You know, I always wondered why Dean never went with Sam to Stanford...

I like how this chapter is kind of the reverse of the one before - there we saw Dean being selfish wanting to keep Sam, here we see Sam - and John - being selfish wanting to keep Dean.

Great chapter!
irismay42 chapter 14 . 10/14/2006
Wow, I love this chapter! Really different from the rest of the story, and kind of echoing the scenes with the Reaper in IMTOD, but from a different angle. I never really thought about Dean's wanting to keep Sam with him as his one moment of selfishness... Oh and the It's A Wonderful Life idea was excellent too!
Vee-sama chapter 15 . 10/14/2006
Glad Dean finaly got his life sorted out...although I don'T think he'll be completly happy...never seems like he is, poor Dean, and Sam leaving wont help either...well great chapter, keep it up sad to see this sotry end, update soon please!
alwaysateen chapter 15 . 10/14/2006
Very good chapter! When John and Sam will realize all the pressure they put on Dean with their needs? Even when they almost loose them they don't realize it! Can't wait for your final chapter! (Already the last one? It past so fast!)
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 15 . 10/13/2006
That was a good chapter. I was about to go to bed when I checked the site one more time to see if anything new was up. Glad I did.
ShadowMayne chapter 15 . 10/13/2006
aww, i wanna hug Dean now...not that i usually dont ;)

That was such a good chapter! Excellent! cant wait for more. keep smilin' :D shadowmayne
adder574 chapter 15 . 10/13/2006
Loved this. You captured Dean so well.
Jessica chapter 15 . 10/13/2006
I really like your story, but i have one issue with it. It makes Sam seem very insensitive. He wouldn't just leave right after Dean almost died, and he certainly wouldn't make Dean choose sides, knowing he loves to hunt.

Please update soon.
shywalk chapter 15 . 10/13/2006
Oh poor dean...damn I say that a lot LOLOL But he was between a rock and hard place with these two. Loved your descriptions of Dean unconscious state and his needing time for Dean ..sigh
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »