Reviews for I Dare You
ladybellatrix chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
omg, this is so funny! please finish this!
vampmedstudent chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
omg lmfao its amazing- i think dare should be that cuddy and cameron should have a stripers contet
tigerlily124 chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
Good! This is funny. Thanks!
EVIL WORLD DOMINATOR chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
rofl this story is great and it's so funny! i don't like hameron much though, i would prefer it if it was just a humor story between the six characters. but i do like the wuddy, i think that they're cute, even if i am huddy. okay, enough of the ramblings, good job with the story and please UPDATE!

\X

O D (look at it sidewayz, i invented this one!)

/X
vampmedstudent chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
lmfao- this is amazing- you should make cuddy give house a lap dance
kateswalshs chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
rofl it really has taken you a while to update, but no worries, that was AWESOME!
Nzmaorigirl chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
LOL! I love it, I have been waiting for this update fore years, lol.

Love it!
Sage chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
I think I'd be funny if you made House come into a clinic patients room and tell them, "Wow, 4 months pregnant and you don't even look fat!"

Or maybe have one of them tell their patient gravely that they have neuro-sypyillis-craki-titis. Then have them act offended or act like their patient is stupid when they don't know what it is.
lauren chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
how about macking camron run around the parking lot naked lol
shadowedinsugar chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
This is amazing!
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
HAHA! So funny! I needed a bit of humor after the serious fic I just read. Great job- can't wait for the next chappie!
Chikiko chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
it was pretty funny, too bad there havent been any new chapters in a while
house chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
please updated you have a great story on your hands and i really wanna know what happens i loved the dare you gave house i never give reviews so you must be doing somthing right ive been waiting for next chapter for mouths please update
IWillBeThereWhereYouAre chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
ha! this story is so funny. You really should update this.
Laurtje chapter 6 . 4/2/2008