Reviews for Naïveté
Cool!
yukiislikesnow chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Oh..poor lil Suke-Suke
sleepless chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
oh,sasuke he's gone thought so much.i'm glade kakashi is there to care for him.-_-also love the the story hope to see more.
ShootToThrill chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
OMG! I actually sowre that 'it' was Itachi! XD it was Orochimaru P

Really depressing story! I loce it, it fits Sasuke so much. n.n!
Insomniac Owl chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Wow, would you look at that. Grins and giggles all the way. You know, at first I thought it MAY be Itachi, but then, you know, golden eyes, that's obviously Orochimaru. Not bad, though, not bad. On equal level as my Naivete at least I think. More?

Teehee...
Nekyou86 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Wow that was really good. I know I must sound like a louser for just saying that. But i really can't think of anything else your story was just exellent. I'm not really that big of a fan of KakaSasu well like them sometimes. But I really liked your's.
undrieverdinand83 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Poor Sasuke...(I know I'm not supposed to say that and all, since most people are so omigod-he-must-burn-in-hell-for-leaving!1! but I really do feel sorry for him.)

Hehe, I'm not a big KakaSasu-fan, actually, but the way you wrote it made me consider reading more _ You do a great job at broadening my horizons XP

Thanks for writing!
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Not only did I read it, I'm reviewing it too. This idea is simply too good to be just a oneshot. Please continue it if you find it in yourself. And your writing is good, I hardly saw any mistakes.
SilkStar chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Aw. Poor Sasuke!
desolate butterfly chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I read it anyway, so there. :P

I'm glad I did though, because this is chilling and bittersweet and I love to see more good KakaSasu added to the ranks.

- DeB