Reviews for Immolation
Alex Wooley chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
It made my penis vibrate.
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Again...unexpected. On the sheer fact of I feel myself giving into Fem!Roxas and I /hate/ Fem!Roxas with so much of my being. Yet it was well done and fully unexpected and just /hot/.
AmishGangster chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow that was good.

And now I know what fem slash means... Yay!
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Wow...

Nice Ending!
Orin Drake chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
So ridiculously in love (or, well, lust might be the better term) with the way you describe fem-Roxas. But there's this, especially: "Cause she straddles the line between everything and nothing like it isn’t even there. The universe is turned upside-down by a girl like her because it just isn’t meant to be like that. Nothing can’t be something like this." Maybe it's the feeling that everyone wants to touch her but no one really can (or at least, not unless she wants them to). There's something enormously intriguing about those things-especially when they take what they want simply because they want it.

The idea of something seen as so pure and perfect utterly destroying someone is of great interest as well. Though I'm really not sure if I'm able to describe WHY I enjoy this so much... though I do see there's a sequel. Maybe I can explain it better in the next review. Heh.
Shiva Darkwater chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Confusing... but I suppose it's in the confusion that things start to make sense.

I'm very much intruiged by the girl!Roxas development. She seems so incredibly sexy. And well...

This fic... is pretty amazing.

Thank you for the read.
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Wowziez, lots different than anything I read. Mostly cuz Roxas is a girl but also the whole LarxeneRoxas thingeh.

But yessh my favorite line has to be the one, "There are wasps in his stomach and they sting his insides" yah along the lines of that. Such a pretteh pretteh line.

I really loved the way you wrote this, gr I totally envy your writing skills.

Anyways write more soon! Hope screws up and does my gangsta wangsta talk again yo.
archy the cockroach chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
your stuff always leaves me staring at the screen.

mghdaghasdg gender-bending fics are the funnest.

loves. so much love.