Reviews for Black Tie Affair
Dine7184 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
oh sug, that was one of cutest stories I've ever read. Aww so great. :)
Musubit chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I thought that was the cutest thing. I wonder if Danny really does look good in a tux? He does look good in everything else though! :P
dl-shipper34 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I know this is a little late...almost a year...but what a great story. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it. You capture their feelings for each other perfectly. Also a fantastic idea for a fic. *claps* Excellent work!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
AH! Loved this... What a great story!

JENNIFER

Jenn12597 from LJ who loves your icons...
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Oy...ay yi yi. Just found this amazin' piece of D/L goodness while browsing your author page. Absolutely amazing. BTW, if this is the same sugah66 that does the youtube vids, just saw the D/L "Far Away" and LOVED IT.
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
HAHA Very nice. i really liked this one. congrats on the great work.
JackO'NeillIsTheMan chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I loved it! Danny in a tux... *drool*
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
FAVORITE! WOOT! lol... this was great... cute, with just a touch of awesomeness. bravisimo.
Chiianna chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
This was a cute story, well written.
lil miss michelle chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I loved it very very cute
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Loved it. The line "He planned on bringing his A-game tonight" made me laugh...so typical of Danny. Well done.
debip chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Excellent! Very visual, and just what D/L fans want, a happy ending! Am adding you to my Author Alert page, so keep up the good work!
dddynamite chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Aw so cute I loved it it made me smile!
cyko1003 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Oh that was just so damn cute! :D Absolutely loved it, great writing, great descriptions, I grinned like a fool the whole time. :D
supercsi4 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
What an awesome story! Great job!