Reviews for Whatever You Want
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I completely enjoyed this and you did a great job.
Saholia chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
Wonderful job, I just had to review this one. You keep Sesshomaru in-character perfectly. Great happy ending though.
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
aw that was so nice!
Keitorin09 chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
I think you did a find job. I really like your writing style. Its very neat and well written. my compliments. Toodles! Keitorin
Noacat chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
You deserve FAR more reviews than you've gotten. This story was wonderful. As for the happy ending, I liked it. Sometimes it isn't always called for, but sometimes...well...sometimes you need a little happiness in a world where happy endings really are quite rare.
Dibonium chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
First off i must say that i am a huge Kagome/Sesshoumaru fan.

I have to say i liked everything except the ending. There is another story that has a similar premise where Kagome leaves Sesshoumaru and she has a child. In both of this story and that one had Kagome and Sesshoumaru get back together.

Perhaps I'm a cynic but i would find it more realistic if they didn't pick up where they left off and that the couple does not get back together and instead move on with their lives without each other. For me that would seem far more realistic.

This depiction of a relationship seems to put down women by saying they can't exist without their man and that no matter how much time passes they will always go back to them. (And this review is coming from a man no less)
Royal blueKitsune chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
It was beautiful don't worry. It was a welcome change to see Sesshoumaru and Kagome older and more mature rather than young and attractive as they are portrayed usually - not that I don't love those types of stories either. Youth is a wonderful thing to read.

It's just that this came close to real life. Most writers don't write about their characters getting older, getting wrinkles or dying of old age because it is a difficult subject to approach.

*smiles* I liked the entire concept of the story and I must say you did a good job with portraying the characters. Sesshoumaru's character was left to open interpretation and you didn't make him OOC. Kagome was her usual selfless, giving self so she wasn't OOC either.

All in all I loved this story.
Thunder Ring chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
You did a very good job keeping Sesshy in charecter for that little romance seane. It was very well done! My changrats on that!
raspberrysorbet chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
Great!I'm happy!Sequel!Yippy!One question, Kagome was around...twenty plus when she left,and her daughter's only eighteen(right now)that means the "pretty young girl" he met long ago is now how old...?And how old is he?
serasvictoria666 chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
These two chapters were great. I also like happy endings, so I'm glad that you decided to end it like that. And your story was very interesting. She shouldn't have kept that a secret and he should have found out the first time he saw them at the airport. And it's also a little sad that it took them 18 years to get back together, but as long as they did, I guess that's all that matters. Nicely done and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Zemmiphobia chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
I know the feeling. Writing in Sesshomaru's softer side takes talent. Great job, I look forward to seeing some other's of yours!
helikesitheymikey chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
WONDERFUL! You really turned this story around! I guess the sledgehammer won't be needed. *cries and returns said hammer to ACO*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
um...I am officially confused.-_-
Silindro chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Oh that wwas good. VERY good.
Punk Dog Demoness chapter 1 . 8/19/2006