Reviews for Plogviehze, Baby
Ikurus chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
I love this.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
MissElizabethDove chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
and every time I read this story I cry a little at the end. God I love this :)
fledge chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
An absolutely amazing story, with nothing at all amiss(1). Polly/Mal are an awesome couple and sadly underrepresented in fandom. You certainly get there characters down perfectly. The idea of Mal biting Polly to save her life is one of the most ironic ideas ever - excellent! Moreover, now there will be no problem of Polly getting old while Mal stays the way she is, which does solve a central crux in their relationship. Happily ever after in the true sense of the word, eh?

Write more(2), you're a wonderful writer!

(1) Well, except for the footnotes, perhaps.

(2) A Sally/Angua piece, perhaps?
kirkr0se chapter 12 . 12/3/2010
"'s there any chance I might get you dripping wet as well?"

That, my dear, was the source of much quiet giggling.

~Mademise Morte
kirkr0se chapter 15 . 9/8/2010
That was AMAZING.

~Mademise Morte
kirkr0se chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I love the difference between Perks and Pol...
summerrain chapter 15 . 8/13/2010
this is quite possibly one of the best fics I have read, ever. If I didn't know better I would say Pratchett had written this...chacterization, language, everything is perfect. thank you and congratulations!

~summer_rain
LectitoErgoSum chapter 15 . 1/30/2010
OK, this is awesome. It's just so *skillfully* written. I mean, the plot was tangential, but the story was always about the characters, anyway. Plus, I love the subtleties and the way nothing gets said outright, because it gives me an excuse to keep rereading it *grin*.
Iaculus chapter 15 . 11/18/2009
An excellent piece, and apparently rather underrated on this site. Lovely awkward, bittersweet tone, and the style of writing is astonishingly close to Pratchett's (appart from the extra swearing, anyway). I was particularly impressed that the ending felt like a proper ending, despite the huge amount of stuff left up in the air.

Criticisms? You might have gone a bit overboard with some of the subtleties and implications - sometimes, a bit of obviousness isn't all that bad a thing. Likewise, there were some errors in spelling and grammar here and there. I'd point them out, but I'm a bit too busy (and lazy) at the moment.

These were minor gripes, though, and it's a damned good story nevertheless.
OnceAndFutureFicWriter chapter 15 . 10/10/2009
Awesome! Not really M-rated though.
CrayonMentality chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
You really do write these guys well, I'm liking it. :)
CrayonMentality chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
This is looking really good. Look forward to reading more! :)

I like your characterisation.
Fulcrum-2 chapter 15 . 8/14/2009
Words cannot express how amazing this was. The style, the humor the dialogue... This could easily been a discworld book and done the series more than justice. I am in awe. Suffice it to say that should you ever decide to stop writing, i feel that the World would be a less beautiful place.
Clodia chapter 15 . 3/28/2009
Subtle, interesting, suitable dark/humour mix, lovely work! Thanks!
Gogol chapter 15 . 6/12/2008
"A few days later, a bathtub happened. There was a Polly in it, and the Polly was delighted."

You. I. That must be the most amazing chapter beginning ever.

And, of course, there was the fic as a whole. 1) It is the only MR fic I have ever read and really, really loved. 2) Polly the Vampire wins at life. Even more so than Pollyanna of the shiny teeth and trousers. 3) The writing is gorgeous. Gorgeous, I tell you.

So, yes. Fav'd, among other things.