Reviews for Thanks Kate
AmsCole chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
I absolutely loved all the chapters. Simply perfect! Thank you for sharing this piece.
RedHandedJill44 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
this was an absolutely beautiful story. You definitely got the characters down and the way you wrote Tony was wonderful. I wish we got to see more of the character's reactions to her death, Tony specifically. You gave us that right here :)

thanks for the story!
jasadin chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
i teared up in all 3 of these
madd09 chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
great story
Samwelshdragon chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
this story was so gud
ncisabbylover chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
I love this story it is beautiful and i would really like to read more

love abbylover
ncisabbylover chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
that is so sweet but now i have to go to work :[ owell i read the rest when i get back good job

love abbylover
WBH21C chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
So very well done!
super em chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Aww, that was so sweet :) Really enjoyed it, thanks :):)
disfordanielle chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Aw loved it :D Thankyou so much for writing more, I just loved the first chapter! Its so sweet. "I always got your six Tony" makes me wanna cry. x
NavalHut chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Aw that was soo cute and sad...funyy Gibbs
wellthatdepends chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
Another wonderful chapter! _

If I hadn't already favourited this fic I would.

A lovely conclusion - us Tate fans always like to draw our inspiration from 'what could have been' and to see Tony recognize that was truly magical.

You have created a new side of Tony - mature and less-selfish. As I quote lord of the rings:

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer."

You have left the reader with the feeling that Tony will come out of this just fine, if not a little stronger and a little wiser. At least this reader anyway.

This review has turned massive!

To sum it all up - great story, great job. wonderful.
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
That was truly beautiful...

I have tears in my eyes, that was so heartfelt.

I loved the last line of her head stone:

'We'll take it from here'.

Very moving, incredibly well written.

Thank you.
IrishJAG chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Ok Well, WOW! *Tear* That was brillaint! I loved the crossover! Did not expect that at all! It was brill! (I'm still crying!)

GrĂ¡inne!

x x x
addictedtoOTH chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Ah man you got me crying. That was so sad the ending where she was always there was so...aww. Made me wanna cry. Heck it did make me cry. The last line on the gravestone was the best part.

We'll take it from here.

By that point I was in buckets. Thanks for the best post twilight story I've ever read. There still shouldn't be any post twilight. She shouldn't have died in the first place. But you'rean a amazing writer! And thanks again.

xxJessxx