Reviews for Darkest Before The Dawn
Missmybcmiyuki chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
great story!

i loved it!

such an interesting situation they were in w

wonder what happened between hinata and naruto after that
The Disappeared chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I LOVED THIS FIC! I don't know how to put it into words, but the whole love confession and the plot you gave for it to happen in - it's perfect. It's like everything clicked. I wish I could express it better - you wrote it so you deserve to know how awesome it is. I hope this is enough to get it across.
SunnyHinata chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
tis good. :D
Watcher343 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Awesome fanfic, none less expected from dave. Need I say more?...

Apparently not. AWESOME WORK! KEEP IT UP!
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
aw this is great. haha loved the whole thing in the cave in
Bwans chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
*squeeks* That was wonderful! It was cute too. Great job!
Speedpin chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
dang that story was god!
conan98002 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I'm not sure but I think you might have a naru/hina leaning.
EfrainMan chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
That was fun. You have such...imaginative ways for them to come together, don'tcha :)
A request chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Dave,

All of us LOVE your writing and your stories.

I was wondering if perhaps you'd try something slightly different, that you actually touched on in "Ask Anko".

Maybe you would consider doing a NarutoXSakura story.

It seems like your tempted to go there already, as you have her having feelings for him in several of your stories.

I know you're very Naru/Hina oriented. But this would give you fresh material and the opportunity to stray from your norm for a change.

Anyways. Love the work. Look forward to the next.
Bella-Rose chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Howdy,

I liked this alot. It's kinda how i always invisioned Hinata telling Naruto (minus the Cave-in, but i knew it would have to be a life-or-death thing and that Naruto would be so totally clueless 8P). I would have expected Naruto to tell Hinata about the whole kitsune demon and be afraid of repercussion like that. People with powers don't become superheros, they become outcasted and labeled a freak. But Hinata and him are so cute together! Brilliant one-shot
Kirikiri Mai chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Great story!
Honest Abe chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Excellent writing and story.

But I have to be honest. The ending left a lot to be desired. You worked through the whole confession only to make the ending as though nothing had ever happened.

This requires a prologue or a second chapter.
PopeYodaI chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Damn good begining to your fic. Update soon
Lord of Arken chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Awesome! I liked it... though my first question whether this is going to have a second chapter, or if it is just a one-shot. Liked the way you had both of them stopping before the end of their sentances, and then the other would take their own definition. Also like the incorporation of his new wind technique in the fight (noticed you didn't name it... which makes sense). Wonders whether or not there would be more resolution to it then that, but it works either way.