Reviews for The Fallen
B-L-A-D-E-B-A-B-Y chapter 11 . 9/2/2007
Hi, just wanted to say EXELLENT FIC! This story has really really got me going, please make more chapters, i would love to read more.

a adoring fan,

AlienHomie
Ikaaro chapter 9 . 4/3/2007
Sorry it took me so long to read! ' Thanks for clarifying everything :D though I've never played FF7 so I still have no idea who anyone outside Reno is (a friend of mine cosplayed him a while back so...)

And it's cool about Alex -she's just one of my favourite characters, and I'm more-or-less obsessed with how she kicks butt! I can't wait for the next chappie! )
Ikaaro chapter 7 . 3/23/2007
Wow, awesome chapter! We finally get to see more of Alex! I think you downplayed her abilities a little, but probably just for the story's sake.

Also the ending was all YARGH. I'm not FF fan...or KH fan...but now I'm curious as to the link to Kingdom Hearts and...well...if it's not played right, I might be a little disappointed. What with the kids game meets horror psychological game.

But the writing is good, as far as technical stuff goes too, so keep it up and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
someone chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
Great story so far. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. Keep up the good work.
GG chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
Bah, too lazy to login and do this proper. Whatever. Anyways, great story so far. It seems incredibly different then the first one already. I can't say whether I'll like this more or not, as it's a bit early to tell, but definitely going to read more. Of course, I always read you work, regardless. P